• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.203 - Discussion

challenging quests are fine.
but is it necessary to include something like the "new pencil" which does not drop at 200+ or even 600+ attempts as players report.

this is no fun at all. quests and click-events should be separated.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We have reported that some players are experiencing problems with the new questline, and our development team is investigating. As soon as we have an answer, we will let you know.

boot

Private
i have ran work in an office down to zero motivation twice doing 15 sec jobs and others and still no pencil

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We have reported that some players are experiencing problems with the new questline, and our development team is investigating. As soon as we have an answer, we will let you know.

Our development team will fix this issue early next week. In the meantime, we ask for your patience.

Loki

The West Team
We had an opportunity to release a quick fix today :)
Todays-the-day-.jpg

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
If I had made a bet with Kolleg! The InnoGame won't be able to fix the pencil error by tomorrow! Had I had a pizza night meal. Bravo InnoGame! As always with Neuquest, they don't bring themselves to do it right! 5 days of boredom. No wonder deleting many accounts!

DeletedUser500

Well most of the quest issues could all be avoided with a single person doing a single playthrough before it's released, like beta is supposed to catch minor things that are easily overlooked - which is why it's a normal server and not a testing environment - not do the entire QA for the game.

Is it like a problem that the content isn't actually enjoyable enough for the creator to sit and play through? Which one of you njubs was it that keeps throwing around the term "PvE Expert"?