• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.203 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Wow InnoGame was listening! The sale starts on the same day after the event. Congratulations to InnoGame. Ok only beta

przemko05

Reservist
@Loki so items/sets from the Indepence will be possible to buy earlier than normally (usually we have to wait 3 weeks)?
It isn't written anywhere and I see that people in feedback write something here. Of course, I'm asking about national servers, not beta.

Loki

The West Team
@Loki so items/sets from the Indepence will be possible to buy earlier than normally (usually we have to wait 3 weeks)?
It isn't written anywhere and I see that people in feedback write something here. Of course, I'm asking about national servers, not beta.
If everything goes according to plan (Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change.), Changelog 2.203 should arrive on other markets on the 1st of Aug.

Beef

Lance Corporal
when i said you should nerf those sousa weapons i didnt mean nerf every single stat of it to make it useless :lol:

SirTheo

Reservist
1690304995943.png
Bonuses from items Only - LVL 150
Sousa LEFT - Captain RIGHT
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 19.19.18.png
Bonuses from sets - LVL 150 - WRONG SOUSA BONUSES ATTACK (9 is the correct one)
Sousa LEFT - Captain RIGHT
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a veteran player but i suppose a nugget set from 2023 must give way better bonuses than an event set from 2020.
Sousa set bonuses are higher that's true and the weapon base stat is slightly better but if the plan was to start bridging the gap between old ff sets and union that is not an acceptable solution.

I suggest to at least restore the original rifle damage from the preview (50-65, 2.3/lvl) if you want to give players a decent alternative get closer to union power level.

If you do release the set as it is, the new tank sets that will be required risk being either too strong comparing to this set and too weak comparing to union or high upgraded sets failing in furthermore balancing the game. This is the key point for me, it is necessary to dare a little more now to be able to better balance the game in the future and make up for past power level mistakes.

Veteran players please let me know what you think about it. I have no illusions of consensus in InnoGames but the opinions of veterans interest me.

Beef

Lance Corporal
captain is a f2p set though.

yes, the set is stronger compared to options available, and yes, reverting to initial damage is what i was thinking about

this whole conversation just puts in perspective how strong union actually was...at its release in 2019

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I'm not a veteran player but i suppose a nugget set from 2023 must give way better bonuses than an event set from 2020.
Yes, you're right, it's just that after the last big update, damage dealers started doing a lot of damage...too much damage. It would be a bad idea to introduce really stong weapons for duelists. Sousa's weapons are already considerably better than the Captain's. They had 2.3 damage x lvl when they had defense bonus (setting traps), damage was reduced by 0.1 x lvl to add 45 sector damage. In my opinion, the damage should be raised to 70 to be similar to the Captain's, but you get sector damage from other players when attacking anyway, so it's not a big deal. The damage, leadership and overall attack value are superior to the Captain's weapons, so I'd say it's not a bad set at all.
I already proposed a buff to the sector damage. They should be more balanced this way than having increased base damage.

SirTheo

Reservist
Yes, you're right, it's just that after the last big update, damage dealers started doing a lot of damage...too much damage. It would be a bad idea to introduce really stong weapons for duelists. Sousa's weapons are already considerably better than the Captain's. They had 2.3 damage x lvl when they had defense bonus (setting traps), damage was reduced by 0.1 x lvl to add 45 sector damage. In my opinion, the damage should be raised to 70 to be similar to the Captain's, but you get sector damage from other players when attacking anyway, so it's not a big deal. The damage, leadership and overall attack value are superior to the Captain's weapons, so I'd say it's not a bad set at all.
I already proposed a buff to the sector damage. They should be more balanced this way than having increased base damage.
I see you point of view. Yeah 70 instead of 45 would be a a more than legitimate buff.

How about add sector damage to weapons instead ? +20 for the rifle, + 10 the handgun.
I think might be a strategy to buff the set and furthermore entice players to upgrade the weapons.