• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.195 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's what I meant :njub: There was apparent death and globetrotters. Sorry unfortunately set in German

BetaHotel1.png

Last edited:

Artem124

Sergeant
i use automation .. the thing is sleeping is a waste for me. i try to get things done etc..
im surpised i got that much sleep in the first place
i want the hours to be put in use instead of sleeping that dosnt gain me anything

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
These are just examples why and why you sleep in a hotel. There is never a man who is present 24 stunts, 7 days a week, 365 days without logging out

I'm exaggerating :njub: I sleep in the hotel for over 72 hours at a time!:njub: biss new update Monday

Last edited:

PVP is DEAD

Private
there are many things you dont need to do, but they also count for achievements.
you dont need to complete these achievements. so calm down and do what you like to do!
I dont play this game to have nothing, i have ereything... But this is unreal to get this achievements im talking about that but you have to comment with your comment what does not give any sense.... You can ask players what play this game normally and pay money if they agree with achievements they will never complete...

Aron

Private
There is one more thing about sleeping. Maybe it is a bug.
When you sleep in a hotel and you cancel it before it ends, it will count the time you slept in statistics.
When you sleep in a fort and you cancel it before it ends, it will NOT count the time you slept in statistics. You need sleep full 6 hours to be counted.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
There is one more thing about sleeping. Maybe it is a bug.
When you sleep in a hotel and you cancel it before it ends, it will count the time you slept in statistics.
When you sleep in a fort and you cancel it before it ends, it will NOT count the time you slept in statistics. You need sleep full 6 hours to be counted.
so times slept?
only gets counted if you finish your sleep
I need 1500x sleep so it will cost me at least 9000 hours to get that achievement
nice
now sleeping in fort doesn't help your achievements at all except times slept?