• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.195 - Discussion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
how good or bad you are in the game?
there is no possible way to get the xp potions except circus and that is almost impossible to draw out of it
even at click events the potion last time had a very low droprate/ impossible droprate
it doesn't have to be easy to gain a potion, but it should be possible with some effort
cause all there is left to level up? is building church day after day

Anthraxos

Reservist
I'm not against this update, but why don't we finish with updating one single part of the game and then move on to the next one etc.?
I understand that some "filler-type-updates" must happen once in a while, but those updates are happening every single week. It's been a month since the last update on the forts. We open one of the biggest chapter of this game earlier this year ( i was super hyped about this) and instead of finishing the whole fort-rebalance formulas we let it as it is, after two semi-worth updates.

We could achieve more by working together as a team developer-community than developers working alone, especially when many of the problems brought to them are complaints from people with zero knowledge.

We don't want a The West 3.0 with cool graphics and 3d animations. We want the game as it is with simple changes in the numbers/variables, which will freshen up our game experience much more than you think. This type of work can also be done by a Junior developer, as long as he is able to listen and above all understand the meaning behind each request.
If the resources are there to improve the game in the area of graphics or even add new things it would be welcome.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Adventure is dead! Grunt are the players who had the rifle refined at level 2 or so even level 3! That's why many stop early and log out :annoyed:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
And people complain why nobody plays adventures. Because we have crap rewards
There are many reasons why people don't play adventures. Lack of consistent prizes is one reason, the other is because they are boring. There is only one map, you do the same thing, and unlike fort where if there are many active players interesting things can happen, adventures are not nearly complex and attractive enough. Many maps and game modes were promised, nothing was delivered.
Another reason people don't play is the lack of rules. Anyone can exit the game, be AFK, intentionally shoot their own teammates and not get punished, because there are no rules regarding adventures. It's frustrating.
Another reason adventures are poorly popular is because most of the people who play are high level players with +3+4 premium weapons, and casual players don't stand a chance.
Bring XP potion and people will start playing adventures
If you introduce xp potions into the shop, all that will happen is that adventures will be full of clones and support accounts, afk players helping others to score points, players trolling just to pass the time to get points to buy xp potions. There would be more chaos in adventures than it's now and would be downright disgusting. Do you guys really not think about the consequences before proposing such aberrations? And those who work on new jobs and can't change the set what do they do? Or those who build the church, duel etc.? They play with the work/duel set and go afk? Given that there are no rules prohibiting this behaviour, it seems completely normal to me.

Personally, I don't play this game for any prize, I do it for fun. Also valid for adventures, forts, duels. Do you think that people make sets up and invest time and real money for some xp potions? No, they do it because they like the game and are competitive. Before, in the loot chest you'd only get a good set for adventures and there was a big fight over it, although it was only good for adventures. Now you want xp potions that have nothing to do with adventures.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@WhyN0t I agree about the XP potions but what if it's just a 1% potion? The price can vary from 10k VP to 25k OR have 10 potions available and if you gain all 10 potions you must wait 7 days to start buying again. This way people that accumulated VP over the time will not be able to exploit this.

erewan

Reservist
Hard to say, probably not a live one but I will check to see what I can do.
Maybe we can setup a topic for it, gather some questions, I'll forward them and once I get the answers, publish them on the forum.
I will check tomorrow if that can be done.

It's nothing really unheard of, some companies have even live events with things like that, time to time, i understand InnoGames is kinda special, but spend maybe 30 minutes once in 10 years answering some questions we would select for them is realistic expectation, in my opinion.

Seems promising, thank you for the response.

Also for other guys here, in case we are lucky (i'm still pesimistic, but we'll see) let's not waste the opportunity by trolling and try to come up with something important.

Artem124

Sergeant
5 pages of useless feedback not even listened too.. now idk if i should believe if the feedback was sent out for them too look at

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
5 pages of useless feedback not even listened too.. now idk if i should believe if the feedback was sent out for them too look at
For something to change they need the majority to agree that it need's to be changed but for some reason at InnoGames "majority" does not exist in their vocabulary.

Artem124

Sergeant
do you really know only 1% of people will complete majority of the sleeping acheivements in over 10+ years
i played for 9+ and i still need to sleep for 2 years " straight" to get it done

what does InnoGames not understand!!

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant

As for event weapons, they could be similar to Tombstone's, possibly with less appearance and more aiming and with some vigor (for sword) and shooting (for gun),
For event weapons, I would personally like to see a weapons set with XP or Luck bonus
Winner's special weapon set update:
ItemItem BonusItem Bonus at Level 150Set BonusSet Bonus at Level 150
MeleeDamage: 18-28
+1.25 Damage (per level)
+0.08 Strength (per level)
+0.08 Mobility (per level)
+0.08 Dexterity (per level)
+0.07 Charisma (per level)
+0.4 Vigor (per level)
+0.4 Toughness (per level)
+0.35 Reflex (per level)
+0.4 Aiming (per level)
+0.3 Appearance (per level)
+35% Experience
Damage: 18-28
+188 Damage
+12 Strength
+12 Mobility
+12 Dexterity
+11 Charisma
+60 Vigor
+60 Toughness
+53 Reflex
+60 Aiming
+45 Appearance
+35% Experience
+0.07 Strength (per level)
+0.07 Dexterity (per level)
+0.07 Mobility (per level)
+0.07 Charisma (per level)
+0.5 Vigor (per level)
+0.6 Toughness (per level)
+0.6 Reflex (per level)
+0.7 Aiming (per level)
+0.5 Shooting (per level)
+0.6 Tactics (per level)
+0.4 Appearance (per level)
+32% drop chance
+30% Experience
+45% luck
+35% Money
+220 work points
+30 damage (fort battle sector bonus)
+7 attack (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+7 defence (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+37 resistance (fort battle bonus)
+11 Strength
+11 Dexterity
+11 Mobility
+11 Charisma
+75 Vigor
+90 Toughness
+90 Reflex
+105 Aiming
+75 Shooting
+90 Tactics
+60 Appearance
+32% drop chance
+30% Experience
+45% luck
+35% Money
+220 work points
+30 damage (fort battle sector bonus)
+7 attack (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+7 defence (fort battle and adventure bonus)
+37 resistance (fort battle bonus)
RangeDamage: 18-28
+1.25 Damage (per level)
+0.07 Strength (per level)
+0.08 Mobility (per level)
+0.08 Dexterity (per level)
+0.08 Charisma (per level)
+0.3 Toughness (per level)
+0.3 Reflex (per level)
+0.4 Aiming (per level)
+0.4 Shooting (per level)
+0.3 Appearance (per level)