• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.162 Discussion

Joyce

Reservist
The stats of the recently upgraded older shop items are becoming really underwhealming. The first few hats really had great stats that were useable even if you had great event-set-items. The recently upgraded stuff is not really competitive anymore. Its just a waste of time for the devs tbh. Either make them useable or just leave them like they are and work on something useful instead.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The stats of the recently upgraded older shop items are becoming really underwhealming. The first few hats really had great stats that were useable even if you had great event-set-items. The recently upgraded stuff is not really competitive anymore. Its just a waste of time for the devs tbh. Either make them useable or just leave them like they are and work on something useful instead.

You are right and wrong at the same time , sure the items are not that competitive like some hats but having so many sets in the game wont make you even want to wear something other than some hats that give you some good stats , this upgrades are mostly for new worlds which is okay to do..

Joyce

Reservist
the thing is, on my main account I am very well equipped and when checking the best cloths for a work I quiet frequently get shop-hats recommended. this never happened to me with cloths since their upgraded versions are way worse than the upgraded hats.

but yeah in general the stuff they do is mostly for new worlds. a huge majority of the 2021 event-sets are totally useless if you have sets from the previous years. Innogames is missing out on a huge amount of revenue by creating bad sets like they did in this years events.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
New worlds have use for Shop items for few weeks at best.

So why waste time on such very-short term things? If they will be trash anyway?

Not like there are real "new" players anyhow.

yeah thats why i said its ok , its not the best thing , but sure its okay for a couple of weeks before dotd or black friday..

notundead

Private
I don't know which topic would be the best for this, so I'm just gonna ask it here.

What is this obsession with the job exploring? It's in most of the limited timed quests and we have to do it for like 4-12 hours. It's one of the most useless jobs on the map. Would be better if we got jobs in quests that have valuable products

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I don't know which topic would be the best for this, so I'm just gonna ask it here.

What is this obsession with the job exploring? It's in most of the limited timed quests and we have to do it for like 4-12 hours. It's one of the most useless jobs on the map. Would be better if we got jobs in quests that have valuable products
I believe it is because it works great with the story line which, in most cases, involves some form of exploring or travelling. But I will pass on your feedback :).