• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.162 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't know which topic would be the best for this, so I'm just gonna ask it here.

What is this obsession with the job exploring? It's in most of the limited timed quests and we have to do it for like 4-12 hours. It's one of the most useless jobs on the map. Would be better if we got jobs in quests that have valuable products

Exploring gives useless product? You do know that you need tons of maps so you can build the Headquarters in Forts. Exploring is quite beneficial imho.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Still nothing? I know it's suppose to be a "funny set", but a set must have a set bonus, even if it's useless.
I believe the set bonuses will be implemented with the next update here on Beta. But I will, of course, ask just to be sure :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Ok, thanks for the answer.
But it's a little bit strange to add an exclusive set to the shop for a very limited time and add a bouns after few weeks, don't you think?
It is, though the set is not meant to be ''game breaking'' and, I do believe we have had Facebook posts where we asked players for suggestions on the bonus, so hopefully we will see something soon :).

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
are you kidding it took 3 years to put 2 lincoln piece in the game , the devs are complete idiots or nuts they leave on another planet, even politicians tell fewer lies the InnoGames devs .... is pointless to say anything else
Didn't you know that sets that are too strong take years to be in the game?

Éire Parade set:

"We have created a new powerful set for you, from which you can obtain 5 items this year, and the remaining ones in the upcoming years!"

Deleted User - 117528

Didn't you know that sets that are too strong take years to be in the game?

Éire Parade set:

"We have created a new powerful set for you, from which you can obtain 5 items this year, and the remaining ones in the upcoming years!"
I need a :D react button

Eire set compared to what we have is a joke.

It's totally fine to make mistakes but those in charge of The West make toooooo many. And nothing good :njub:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
It will be implemented :). I have just asked for an approximate date on this and I will, of course, inform everyone once I receive this information :).
Still nothing new on "Halloween set"? Isnt it taking a little long to atleast get some answer from them. But i understandt, it might be kinda hard to come up with some "crazy/funny" set bonus values to fit set. :whistle: