• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.157 Discussion

asdf124

Private First Class
Gonna be honest, I didnt read most of that - my intention was to highlight the fact that of all of the main playstyles for the PvP, there's a significant lack of viable and competitive sets, not provide a comprehensive guide of all the sets in the game, and like I said, I'm trying to present it in the most basic way possible, not going into attack/defence melee/shooting etc.
It's an interesting personal choice to heavily mix sets and lose their main bonuses, but to each their own.
Feel free to present your own better version of the set-list if you know more about the game.
Guess you don't think Adventures are pvp. You really do hate em so much. Just wow.

DeletedUser500

Guess you don't think Adventures are pvp. You really do hate em so much. Just wow.
Of course they are PvP ya dingus, but I don't have a clue about the clothes for them, and I wouldn't want any development time wasted on Adventures, while Duels and Forts are in an unplayable state.

From what I remember from Adventures, you just wear a Tombola Winners Weapon and you win the game. No fun Pay to win.

Artem124

Sergeant
its more like wear lvl 3 nugget set weapons and win :P tombola weapons suck in damage now days - they only good in giving ap points for adventures.. InnoGames is still making tombola weapons as good as a regular event rifle.. they should give the damage of a lvl 2 nugget rifle minimum if thats what people paying money to get.

Deleted User - 115745

any problem with this version they not update it on any normal world , what is the reason , soon the missions will expire on 4 sep and we still cant finish them coz of bugs

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
any problem with this version they not update it on any normal world , what is the reason , soon the missions will expire on 4 sep and we still cant finish them coz of bugs
The update has happened today, less than an hour ago :). With any issues, please contact the local support team.

OneTouch

Private First Class
There is no reason to play adventures, sadly bigger gun always wins. They could buff Outlaw set to make adventures playable but they dont even try it.
Many people had level 2-3 outlaws rifle but they are completely useless now.. even worse than William Penn's gun which has no bonus for adventures..