• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Awesomia Fort Battles - Feedback

Loki

The West Team
is it possible to have regular awe ffs during the event ?
betty-white-dab.gif

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
In this week's Awesomia fort fights, we are planning to set up once again joining rules due we had lack of balance in both fights. Nobody will be left alone ;)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
BetaFortKampf09072023.pngbetaFortKampf090720231.png

52 registrations and 9 of them deserters. How do you want to fight in the Att? Proposal only for the att.

For workers and duelists. Each Att fk will borrow union set from and after battle will take away union set again. and for adventures and soldiers EL Gringo will lend Set and after battle Set will be taken away again? Maybe there is a wonder for the Att?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Catastrophe fk. Man has to introduce a ban against numbers! even if a few start to whine and howl

Attack 41 reported 47. in defense 73

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Catastrophe fk. Man has to introduce a ban against numbers! even if a few start to whine and howl

Attack 41 reported 47. in defense 73
You have to limit Avasioma Fort in the defense to 60 players. Otherwise there will never be a good Ferrer fight. So that many are in the attack. Okay, you have to expect deserters

Loki

The West Team
I've tried to see if players will balance it out without my interference.
The next battles will have joining rules, again. :)

WORLD​
DATE​
ATTACK​
DEFENCE​
Alamogordo30 Sep 20233885
Alamogordo1 Oct 20233670
Alamogordo7 Oct 20234372
Alamogordo8 Oct 20234174
Enewetak30 Sep 2023728
Enewetak1 Oct 2023127
Enewetak7 Oct 2023322
Enewetak8 Oct 2023522

MeadowofAsh

Private First Class
I've tried to see if players will balance it out without my interference.
The next battles will have joining rules, again. :)

WORLD​
DATE​
ATTACK​
DEFENCE​
Alamogordo30 Sep 20233885
Alamogordo1 Oct 20233670
Alamogordo7 Oct 20234372
Alamogordo8 Oct 20234174
Enewetak30 Sep 2023728
Enewetak1 Oct 2023127
Enewetak7 Oct 2023322
Enewetak8 Oct 2023522
Are you surprised that players care nothing for balanced fight?
Not a beta only issue and most definitely not a GM awesomia issue either, all you have to look at is the player dug battles to see an uncaring community.

Though if you expect players to even the sides out, you might need to put signup numbers in saloon so that players know where the need is.

As a player that predominately signs attack because I am one of the few that don't like being the butchers, I do hope, not all awesomia battles are locked, as who knows when a quest will force a player to be on the winning side of a dead fort battle scene, though hope you pass on to only require participating for quests.

But still I really hope you were not surprised with the way players choose the easy path.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Are you surprised that players care nothing for balanced fight?
Not a beta only issue and most definitely not a GM awesomia issue either, all you have to look at is the player dug battles to see an uncaring community.

Though if you expect players to even the sides out, you might need to put signup numbers in saloon so that players know where the need is.

As a player that predominately signs attack because I am one of the few that don't like being the butchers, I do hope, not all awesomia battles are locked, as who knows when a quest will force a player to be on the winning side of a dead fort battle scene, though hope you pass on to only require participating for quests.

But still I really hope you were not surprised with the way players choose the easy path.
@MeadowofAsh Forget writing that with info in the saloon chat! She doesn't care! The reason is this. I want to win by hook or by crook! In addition to limiting numbers in defense, you may have a chance to get more attacking positions. Yesterday I wrote in the saloon chat that the attacker needs reinforcements! It's no use 73 in defense!

the ff is only for players which still need the golden clovers as they did not finish the quests in the past years?
or can anyone participate?

alek56

Reservist
hello
I personally choose defence!
why. it is necessary this prepared the behaviour + the way + the points of life +++ if I put in attack, know on that I will be dead it is the facility
The players are fed up