• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Autoclickers. What do do???

Zorro

Private
Little uptade, 3 days after I cheated and the admin of the Czech version said immediately that she would check me. I finally got banned:no:. I cheated during 2 hours, 3 days ago. It was just desperation on her part, since the players read my contributions and saw her incompetence. Of course, I expected that when she found out that everyone knew that she couldn't catch me a video was made, She would somehow be able to save the road, but she couldn't. The best thing is that she accidentally banned me from the account where I didn't use the clicker :) , and it's also provable :)because this account was without any work. I understand that it was not an easy decision for her...

maybe I made a mistake and should have published it, for example, in a week, then it would look pretty bad that I got banned after a week

But try to understand me, I'm not fighting against the admins of the game, but I'm pointing out that the Czech admin should start solving it with InnoGames at least half a year ago. A member of her team himself told me straight out that they can't detect it. She should honestly admit where the problem is and start solving it

But I didn't lose the fight. If you happen to believe that she really caught me and can prove it without a video, you are wrong. In a week I will make a new video where I will cheat for 3 days again on cz west and we will see if they catch me without her reading on the forum that I confessed myself.:pifpaf:

Even though I'm being bullied by Czech admin, I'll do it for you. I will sacrifice time once more and more bans. She tries to ban me everywhere, even on the forum, because she doesn't want it to damage her reputation. Unfortunately, it is her own fault. Pride precedes a fall.

I write this from the heart and sincerely. I repeat, my only goal is to ensure that we are honest with each other and start solving the problem.

I don't take it personally and I don't even feel hatred towards the Czech admin, although I could. Due to the fact that she is not honest at all. I take it professionally. I'm not angry about the ban because basically she had nothing else to do and she wants to save her name, but the fact that she's trying to stop me to speak about that at any cost is very malicious of her.

in the end, one interesting thing caught my attention. In the Slovak world, they recently banned autoclicker for 5 days, but I got a perm in the Czech. And it should be added that Loki told me this: They should receive a ban and all the unmerited rewards must be removed, including the exp. if they were using auto clickers. That's why I ask, shouldn't the rules of the game be the same for each language version?this smells like someone didn't do a good job or someone is trying to silence me at any cost?

It's already clear to me that I've discovered a little sensation that a couple of people want to cover up.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
People like Zorro will ruin this game saying they prefer "fair play" because, when InnoGames give them what they want, people will get banned and even less players will play the-west. But InnoGames is not stupid, they understand they need all players they could possibly have, regardless using some forbidden scripts or bots which violates the rules. Without players (obeying the rules or not) the game will die and InnoGames won´t make that much money... it always has been about money (ofc InnoGames don´t want to cut off people that brings coins to them, they would be insane). This is the only and simple reason why the is no progress dealing with afk players jumping through the levels like nothing. Sooner you´ll admit it, the better.

I made about 250 mil on SK server in 2 months along with lvl 150. The true is I wouldnt play it if I couldn´t use Dobby.js from Jan Urban. Those of you that will complain 2 months for lvl 150 is slow, idc I just changed the jobs once in 2 days when I came check my old PC dealing with the process of reaching lvl 150. The point is, many players will quit if they will be punished for breaking the "holy" rules. For example if I get banned, I couldn´t care less. I will let the braindead people that wanna waste their time with manually clicking the jobs all day play the game that will die even faster without people like me, let me explain:
  • Most of dumb people think that I´m a bad person on that particular server I play on, but if they would open their eyes, they would see that I actually bring value.
  • I fill up the market with items and product like nobody else for afordable prices.
  • I provide for town or people I know on the server, they just name some item and booom... they have it ("magic"). It helps with fort battles, adventures and duel activity.
  • I bring dollars to the sever cashflow.
  • I buy premium and other things for real currency (InnoGames is happy that I play, why would they ban be, right !?).

It is dead easy. Now ask your self, if you would own the game, would you ban be for all the extraordinary things I´m doing, or will you overlook like 2 rules I´m breaking? I think smart people overlook.
No support will overlook a violation, if you violate a rule you will get punished accordingly, I agree that support will not ban you permanently from the start , you will get a 3 day ban then a 7 day ban then 14 days then I think it's permanent. They will give you the benefit of the doubt. Support needs to have 2 bans, the first time you get the ban should be 14 days , after that you get unbanned, if you do it again then you get permanent ban.

P.s. 250M in 2 months is impossible.

P.s.2 You can easily get money if you know how to trade ;)

Zorro

Private
No support will overlook a violation, if you violate a rule you will get punished accordingly, I agree that support will not ban you permanently from the start , you will get a 3 day ban then a 7 day ban then 14 days then I think it's permanent. They will give you the benefit of the doubt. Support needs to have 2 bans, the first time you get the ban should be 14 days , after that you get unbanned, if you do it again then you get permanent ban.

What you write is not true, support gave me today straight perm for first using of script. more precisely, you write the truth, but the Czech admin again violates her powers.

ban.png

what fascinates me is that she gave me a perm even on a bad account, I cheated with an autoclicker on the second one. this account has not submitted a single job :D

he meant 25 million,

DeletedUser500

What you write is not true, support gave me today straight perm for first using of script. more precisely, you write the truth, but the Czech admin again violates her powers.

View attachment 1063

what fascinates me is that she gave me a perm even on a bad account, I cheated with an autoclicker on the second one. this account has not submitted a single job :D

he meant 25 million,
Seems like you tried to bait the support into banning you for something they don't have the tools to detect, so it's not really that unusual that they picked one of your multiple accounts over the other to be done with it.

Zorro

Private
yes, you got it right, the main thing was to stop me in general because I'm starting to be dangerous.

tears are already coming through my smile :D

I'm probably going completely against the system and I have no chance of success, but at least I tried

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

View attachment 1063

he meant 25 million,
If you give a good explanation the ban can be lifted. But again that's what I am trying to say , support needs a change in this topic , sure giving the benefit of the doubt to someone is fair but even if you get perma banned you can lie very easily to the support so they can unban you and it's 50%-50% , depends really on the support team.

Zorro

Private
when I sometimes see the work of the support, I literally feel sick. I will contact you again in a week where I will try to autoclick again for 3 days and we will see if they catch me this time, but I will not reveal my nickname.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Uchiha Madara and @BaggyBlue Bring me popcorn:indian: So here you have a cheater , aLeqx ( old world Atival - a very unsuccessful dueler), who you thought I had no proof of. Even if you will certainly want me to prove that anyone could have written it. I think that everyone can finally form their own opinion on him, and every slightly more intelligent person will understand that his arguments are nonsense. There is no point in cheating and bragging that it supports the game. Every player knows how to earn money honestly and buy quality inventory...
It's just a poor excuse for a player who never achieved what the best players did. (I beat this player hundreds of times on the old server).
You don't have to prove to me what he/she had done! You have to write a ticket! It is not difficult to create a ticket. Your evidence must be 100% waterproof

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
I am back. I made an attempt. The day before yesterday, I started cheating on the Czech server using a script. A friend reported me. And what is the result? I didn't get banned. Please don't judge me, but I had to try this experiment.

I recorded a video as proof, which I will not publish here. I will send the video only on yours request.

If we really want to help The West, we have to be honest. the only way to establish fair play is to enable the script immediately!!! The script is not a loss for InnoGames and even encourages people to buy nuggets. This is the only way to temporarily solve the problem. The next step is to make some technical element that will be able to capture the script in the future.

I understand that it is difficult to detect the script for cheathunters, but the fact that despite this nothing happened is a big mistake. We have to act immediately and that's how we can do it!

@Loki
now the hope is mainly on you to move the information to InnoGames and it can act quickly and take action. Temporarily enabling the script is the simplest, cheapest and fastest temporary solution.

And finally, I will just add that cheap attacks from cheaters have not stopped me and will not stop me from fighting. I do it for the love of the game.
bravo, that's how it's done, but the one who did it to you is not your friend.

Packet

Reservist
Hey admin guys, you cannot be this naive to think that people will use dobby this weekend during this "event" which is obviously a trap.. right? RIGHT?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Hey admin guys, you cannot be this naive to think that people will use dobby this weekend during this "event" which is obviously a trap.. right? RIGHT?

RKwkaSt.jpg

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
you will do the work on the beta for nothing, the rest of the servers will still be free. the one who is a trickster will always use it because there is no longer a limit of level 150.

Melonak007

Reservist

250 000 000 is real in 2 months ... no problem, you just don´t get it how, that´s all. Why are you so arrogant? Why dont you ask me how ...instead you´re telling lies.

If i would go full no-file mode, I think I can make in 2 months around 2,1 bilion dollars on any server you can name. So don´t tell me it is impossible cuz you know nothing about hot to print dollars.

And @Zorro I didn´t mean 25 mil, I really ment 250 mil.

Football

Sergeant
250 000 000 is real in 2 months ... no problem, you just don´t get it how, that´s all. Why are you so arrogant? Why dont you ask me how ...instead you´re telling lies.

If i would go full no-file mode, I think I can make in 2 months around 2,1 bilion dollars on any server you can name. So don´t tell me it is impossible cuz you know nothing about hot to print dollars.

I will invite you to my local server, I will give you any clothes, and please make me rich, just for testing :P

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

Yet again , you can't make 250M in 2 months , let's say your income is $550/15s which is hard to get , you need to make 24h daily for 60 days to accumulate 190M and that is possible only by an autoclicker :) Show us also the gear you use to get 250M in 2 months.

If i would go full no-file mode, I think I can make in 2 months around 2,1 bilion dollars on any server you can name.
For sure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :njub: :njub: :njub: :njub: