• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Autoclickers. What do do???

Zorro

Private
the biggest problem is not the clickbots but the mods on different servers
they can't won't or will do anything against it, because they themselves play on different servers most of the time
I think they want but they dont know how. Or?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
two days and I will refute you with evidence that you are absolutely wrong and you don't understand autoclicker and you are very naive...

and your embarrassing attacks don't upset me...keep doing it, but you won't get any more answers...
when they get banned post the screenshots of the banned players, otherwise dont accuse anyone of autoclicking with NO PROOF

Zorro

Private
maybe it will sound crazy, but the best solution is probably to enable the script so that everyone can use it, as long as they cannot be detected:tumbleweed:or am I crazy?:D..because technically this script does not replace premium. do you understand me? I don't want to cheat, but fair game for everyone...

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This may be a possible solution. But a simpler and more normal solution would be to implement a mouse tracker. There are many things that should be implemented, most of them to improve UI and QoL (see fort and craft menu).

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Thanks to everyone who takes part in this discussion. We will pass on what is shared here. Until posts are not off-topic, you can share your thoughts about them. If you are concerned about someone using them, please report them to your local support. Only they can take action against that player. Also, we still do not tolerate any personal insults. It was the last warning.

Zorro

Private
ok players, I have made a video where I have proof that some scripts cannot be captured. the supporters do absolutely nothing about it and that's why we need fast and effective solutions. I will add a video tomorrow for my protection. stay tuned.:)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Hi @ChickenMcGuy,
when you are on it and passing info to your superiors, could you as well please add this person @Zorro was publicly threating my family and was sending and recording death wishes for me and my parents, and was still not punished by InnoGames for any of his actions?

As he's presenting himself as a fighter for fair play, equality and better game environment, I am pretty sure he'll agree with me this is unacceptable.

We want a better game for everyone.

Thank you

We suggest reporting it to your local support. If you have more questions, you can send a direct message to me or @Loki or contact us via ticket to keep this topic clear.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

§7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies​

The game is intended to be played on "normal" browsers without the use of automated processes. Players can make use of scripts that have been published in the specific forum area and respectively allowed by the team. Until a script has been approved publicly by the team, it is considered as illegal and it’s not allowed to be used.

The use of proxies and other ways of concealing the connection between player and servers is forbidden, nevertheless players in special cases may apply for an exemption.

Examples:​

• It is prohibited to use a program that automatically queues work for a player.
  • The use and/or distribution of any third party installation that simulates a premium service is forbidden. <<-- Gaming Rules

That says it all! Look at the ban rule. Do not make in Loki or ChickenMcGuy The life Schwehr

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I agree with you, you should be removed from the wiki moderator position immediately
you should probably think about how you started cursing me at the salon for defending my dead mother. You are joke erewan.
and I'm not saying that you have players in the city who have publicly admitted to multi account.

and as a member of the czech west team, you should not spam here, but start a topic thanks.

The same goes here. Please, stay on topic, or we need temporarily lock the topic.

Zorro

Private
I am back. I made an attempt. The day before yesterday, I started cheating on the Czech server using a script. A friend reported me. And what is the result? I didn't get banned. Please don't judge me, but I had to try this experiment.

I recorded a video as proof, which I will not publish here. I will send the video only on yours request.

If we really want to help The West, we have to be honest. the only way to establish fair play is to enable the script immediately!!! The script is not a loss for InnoGames and even encourages people to buy nuggets. This is the only way to temporarily solve the problem. The next step is to make some technical element that will be able to capture the script in the future.

I understand that it is difficult to detect the script for cheathunters, but the fact that despite this nothing happened is a big mistake. We have to act immediately and that's how we can do it!

@Loki
now the hope is mainly on you to move the information to InnoGames and it can act quickly and take action. Temporarily enabling the script is the simplest, cheapest and fastest temporary solution.

And finally, I will just add that cheap attacks from cheaters have not stopped me and will not stop me from fighting. I do it for the love of the game.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I made an attempt. The day before yesterday, I started cheating on the Czech server using a script. A friend reported me. And what is the result? I didn't get banned.
If I am not mistaken , firstly when players report you, the support team will investigate , only from admin tool logs they wont be able to determine if you are using something to gain levels , the only thing that is easily detected from Admin tools is the Duel Warner script ( which is illegal btw ) but its not bannable ( unfortunately ) , they have to make a live test against you. A simple test is logging out the reported player , if that player logs back in he lowers the suspicion hence they will most probably not bother you anymore OR if you get multiple reports maybe they can try a few more times. Now if you dont log back in after 5-10 minutes you immediately raise the suspicion , they will temporarily ban you until you can give a good explanation.

Report must be from support ticket so it can be investigated.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Alright. One big cleanup happened. Please do not repost your deleted post(s). You can always send me or @Loki a direct message if you feel your post added something to this topic.
Generally speaking, we allow on-topic posts and discussions, but a rare case can happen when we do not see any good coming from the posts. If that happens (like almost now), we will close it down that thread.
So, please keep this in mind, and only post on-topic posts without doing any side conversations and arguments with someone. If you can do it, we will keep the topic open. If not... I hope we will not see it.

DeletedUser5315

Making a bot part of the game for nuggets / upb is not the best option.
That will turn the players into NPCs - some of them already are as there is no other way to level up beside building church.

Zorro

Private
Guys, I spent 3 days working on this. Because I like the game and care about it. I think that was mainly said from my side. I will still try to send the video to the InnoGames central office, but it's only in the hands of others and maybe even your pressure.

Thank you for every inviting opinion or suggestion or comments. I will continue to follow this issue. Finally, I want to especially thank the guy @ChickenMcGuy and @Loki who professionally supervised the rules of the forum and had a real interest in this topic.

The fact that there were trolls who were involved in this cheating and tried to devalue it should not leave you with any bad taste .

In conclusion, I will add that we must continue to fight because the West still has a future.

Melonak007

Reservist
People like Zorro will ruin this game saying they prefer "fair play" because, when InnoGames give them what they want, people will get banned and even less players will play the-west. But InnoGames is not stupid, they understand they need all players they could possibly have, regardless using some forbidden scripts or bots which violates the rules. Without players (obeying the rules or not) the game will die and InnoGames won´t make that much money... it always has been about money (ofc InnoGames don´t want to cut off people that brings coins to them, they would be insane). This is the only and simple reason why the is no progress dealing with afk players jumping through the levels like nothing. Sooner you´ll admit it, the better.

I made about 250 mil on SK server in 2 months along with lvl 150. The true is I wouldnt play it if I couldn´t use Dobby.js from Jan Urban. Those of you that will complain 2 months for lvl 150 is slow, idc I just changed the jobs once in 2 days when I came check my old PC dealing with the process of reaching lvl 150. The point is, many players will quit if they will be punished for breaking the "holy" rules. For example if I get banned, I couldn´t care less. I will let the braindead people that wanna waste their time with manually clicking the jobs all day play the game that will die even faster without people like me, let me explain:
  • Most of dumb people think that I´m a bad person on that particular server I play on, but if they would open their eyes, they would see that I actually bring value.
  • I fill up the market with items and product like nobody else for afordable prices.
  • I provide for town or people I know on the server, they just name some item and booom... they have it ("magic"). It helps with fort battles, adventures and duel activity.
  • I bring dollars to the sever cashflow.
  • I buy premium and other things for real currency (InnoGames is happy that I play, why would they ban be, right !?).

It is dead easy. Now ask your self, if you would own the game, would you ban be for all the extraordinary things I´m doing, or will you overlook like 2 rules I´m breaking? I think smart people overlook.

Last edited:

Zorro

Private
@Uchiha Madara and @BaggyBlue Bring me popcorn:indian: So here you have a cheater , aLeqx ( old world Atival - a very unsuccessful dueler), who you thought I had no proof of. Even if you will certainly want me to prove that anyone could have written it. I think that everyone can finally form their own opinion on him, and every slightly more intelligent person will understand that his arguments are nonsense. There is no point in cheating and bragging that it supports the game. Every player knows how to earn money honestly and buy quality inventory...
It's just a poor excuse for a player who never achieved what the best players did. (I beat this player hundreds of times on the old server).