• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

16th Birthday! - Discussion

notundead

Private
I have no chance to complete the set.
The set is useless anyways. These skills with these bonuses make no sense.

Could you guys stop adding free fort battle based sets that are not even upgradeable? ( like these for example: Billy Caliborne,Charlie Siringo, Andreas...) I understand that free stuff shouldn't be too powerfull, but they at least could be useful if they're upgradeable. Why even put them behind this wall, everyone and their mother upgrades every set to at least lvl2 on my market.

This birthday set looks good actually, but not with these skills.

loki says: "These quests work similarly to daily quests: you can fulfill the requirements over the week and then finish the quest the following week."

this is pretty funny for this number of mulitple quests considering the number of open quest limited to 20 on usual worlds.
Looks like someone is taking pleasure in ripping us off!

erewan

Reservist
Why does tonic peddler always get the best recipes?
I can understand some decisions from business perspective such as making the "free" set too hard to obtain without spending money, we are playing a f2p game after all, but what's the point of keeping professions so unbalanced?

aimgei

Lance Corporal
Whoever comes up with the new craft recipes must be playing as a peddler. It was the best profession and still gets the better options. All crafts rankings are full of peddlers. Also, imagine requesting a 350 point craft to do a 300 point craft : ^). Saddle seat was intended for church building but probably no one will bother with that and use it in fort battles instead since is a 35 leadership improvement over what we had. The rest is rubbish.

kilaritul

Private
No, there are other possible exchanges available.
The exchange quests are live on Beta. You cany find them in "Tasks".
You can exchange for "Mate tea", "Duel Rollback Potion", "Chewing tobacco" and so on.
No XP potions.
Loki we will have willow basket top in live worlds ,or only in beta???

Wolfgart

Reservist
Something tells me that I will delete my character with the profession of a field cook and create a new one with the profession of a tonic peddler :(

The level is not very high yet, I can raise it quickly. But after looking at the benefits of recipes for tonic peddler, I really doubt the benefits of the cook

Loki

The West Team
loki can you plse check if schwarzwald calf is better in speed or the new horse is faster
From my tests: 16th Birthday horse > Schwarzwald's calf.

I will try to find out and get back to you. Normally, if it's on Beta, it will eventually be on live as well.

What level requirements to see token daily quests? (Saloon, 2 is finished)
"successfully completed the "Save the Saloon, part 2" questline and reached at least 300 profession points."

Loki

The West Team
I can't find any signs of the Willow baskets dropping.
summer_event_1.png
Has anyone found one?
I see that Old Willow baskets are dropping, but that is normal since they are used in the "The Best Memory" questline.
Particularly in the "Mayor's memory" quest. "Old willow basket found: 10/10"
item_53350.png

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Loki It's possible to change the requirement for the quest that Waupee gives requiring 0/1 Adventures Won?

Winning in Adventure without a good equipment is really hard especially if you have players joining with cleavers ^3 and ^4 . I believe not only me but most of the players would like to see this as 0/1 Adventures Played and not requiring a win. Maybe if it's not possible there are other ways , for example you can have "Walk X cells in Adventure" "Miss 10 shots in Adventure" since these are being counted in Achievements I think they would also count if a quest requires them right? And let's be real , it's easier to do these kind of requirements rather than winning an adventure.