• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

16th Birthday! - Discussion

KZI

Reservist
Hello, im excited :) Can anyone tell me which products will be needed for the new recipes?

regards :)

Emma Swan

Corporal
Can you at least buff % of XP/drop/money from those 16th Bday items? Its set for players that were not able to get tank set or whatever for FF... We just got set with those stats which was way better, they could have been at least little bit creative and make this set as good for XP ... Are those daily tasks going to be possible to finish in 1 day without 20 hours of working?

As for crafting, will there be a lovely cooldown? Items look good! Hope it wont ask 20 different products to get one item and then wait 7 days to craft another one :D

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
For 300 crafting points those are really good items. Like Emma said I also hope those items don't ask for millions of products to be crafted and I hope they don't have cooldown.

@Loki Will the tokens be used only for birthday set rewards? What happens if someone gets the whole set but still has tokens left? Will there be more quests? Maybe some XP potions won't hurt :D

Niklas81

Private First Class
loki can you plse check if schwarzwald calf is better in speed or the new horse is faster

KZI

Reservist
Hmmm, Modern Medicine is totaly awesome for 15 seconds archaeologist and other 15s jobs: Work motivation increase: 100%
Saddle seat got best bonus for battles: 50 Leadership.
And mine (as a cook) Cowboy stew is totally uselles, for no one :(
+10% Money from jobs and duels
+150 labor points
+15% Improved product drop chance
Its uselles :(

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
For 300 crafting points those are really good items. Like Emma said I also hope those items don't ask for millions of products to be crafted and I hope they don't have cooldown.

@Loki Will the tokens be used only for birthday set rewards? What happens if someone gets the whole set but still has tokens left? Will there be more quests? Maybe some XP potions won't hurt :D
the products is not the problem
the cooldown is total BS and doesn't even account for older ones like I mentioned earlier
with the cooldown you also limit other recipes from being made
instead of a cooldown? I'd rather have it using more prods, so you can craft more
labor cost time too... but if you specify your labor you can get more crafts doen
that seems more reasonable instead of those lame cooldowns
just change the old cooldown recipes so they need more products and remove the cooldown

GrandDuke

Reservist
I am so pissed of with what cook will get that I even registered in beta.the-west and created a forum account. Just to post here that InnoGames officially hates field cooks and gives them the most useless recipe of all. :( Please adjust it.
USES = 15 - it's ridiculous. From 15 jobs you won't get anything significant from money perspective, why do you have something like +10% money but only for 15 uses? If it was designed for 1 hour jobs than add +exp instead of +money please, or just clear +25% to product drop rate. And once again peddler gets perfect item for active grind and master saddler gets something OBVIOUSLY useful in some cases (fort fights, church construction) and cook gets recipe for people who login to the game once per day. This is very sad for actively playing cooks like me.

Alternative suggestion: just rename "Field Cook" to "Ask your friends with real profession for crafting"

martoru

Lance Corporal
No, there are other possible exchanges available.
The exchange quests are live on Beta. You can find them in "Tasks".
You can exchange for "Mate tea", "Duel Rollback Potion", "Chewing tobacco" and so on.
No XP potions.
maybe just after will get set items :))))

Anyone not paying attention and redeeming tokens for the things that can be bought with bonds, before going for the set, will be sorry.

It needs a LOT of tokens to get the set items. If I counted correctly the total tokens needed for the 11 items in the set comes to 680 tokens. The chests for today's daily things drop 7,8,9 or 10 tokens.I think a total of 54 today. I can't/won't be able to do some of those tasks, so unless there are some mega token prizes somewhere along the line, I have no chance to complete the set.