• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

10 Minute Cooldown after using Buffs is now Obselete

DeletedUser3370

buff time on work OK,
buff time on duell NO ( cus then will all the VISA CARD users have full controll on the game,

and for us free players will the fun then dissapere,
if VISACARD Players can by HP buff and HP buff and heal em selves in a few minutes ... and they withouth bonds and nuggs, die all the time ..... :mad:

SO How I see it ............ 2 choices
time on work ( as u say 15 sec job to get up the motivation -- buff penelty = 4 min ( that is 16 times 15 sec job ) and fair enuff -------
We have to perspire a little

ON duell same as now 10 min.

DeletedUser

I dont understand what you mean. I use most of my energy at the moment on duels, but if we can just use an unlimited number of hp drinks- then some of us are close to invincible - that would be boring. It would be too hard to reduce number of hp. You cant just run and hide in a hotel now- as it takes 45 minutes after last duel before you are safe. Dont mess with any of this.

yes you sometimes have to wait if you do a lot of 15 sec jobs, and so what- do another job in between. Again if the game gets too easy- it gets pointless and very boring, it is already very close to that, now when we can do all jobs without thinking too much about placing skills

Trust me I know how duel buffs work.These are not my concern.
What is my concern are the HP buffs strictly as a duelers point of view. All I do is duel, don't care about jobs,FF or anything else other than hitting the duel button.
As a pure dueler your skill points and attributes are dished out accordingly to be strong in certain areas and are left very weak elsewhere. This is where the HP buffs are a vital part of the duelers game.
Now InnoGames wants to extend the cool down which will hurt the dueler and drive a lot off the game.
I lost so many friends here and other worlds when InnoGames had the bright idea of splitting the PVP and Bandit dueling to keep 0 motivation dueling harder.
Add this cool down and watch a lot more go elsewhere.
I know ,I know 0 mot dueling. An other whole topic in its self.
You either get it or you don't.

I am not trying to be little anyone,just trying to be constructive and give a duelers point of view.

DeletedUser3951

I think they should keep the cooldown as it is, or even raise it to 15 or 20 minutes.

If InnoGames were to make some changes to the game, they should make the game harder, not easier.
By now the game is so easy that players loose interest fast, and potential nuggets-buyers leave in bulk due to the lack of challenge.

DeletedUser2271

It's impossible to do 100k XP on Lead a Trade Office in a day unless you worked for 24 hours straight, as you average 4500 XP per Energy refill
10 hours of Lead a Trade Office burns you out, never mind working for 24 hours

Why are you just pointing out 1 job... when there are 157 that are available?
Remember that motivations works for ALL the jobs. So you need to defend your idea but thinking on all the other 156 (well, already excluing construction that now only uses 3 motivation per hour) because if the system is changed it will affect ALL 157 jobs.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I agree, the sudden flood of people whipped into a frenzy is not a representative sample. I'm really surprised at some of the language used here to debate such a minor point...

As killado, olga and others have said, there are valid reasons why some cooldown duration is favourable, particularly for health. Ten minutes is a somewhat arbitrary number, but it's no better or worse than any other. At the very least, it's hardly a pressing change, which is why I see little point tampering with something that ain't broke.

Edit: Reign1, "InnoGames" if you must shout does not want to extend the cooldown. This thread is a player-submitted idea about the opposite, reducing it, prompted by nothing I'm aware of. Not to mention: the cooldown of health buffs is so far down on the list of current problems with duelling it's not funny.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am not shouting Diggo,that is the way I type InnoGames,
I was also asked to respond here so here I am responding on what concerns me.
This is my opinion
THIS IS SHOUTING, This is not.

DeletedUser2581

I do not agree with the extinction of the cooldown time.