• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Autoclickers. What do do???

Zorro

Private
GOOD MORNING, I have a question.:pifpaf: How do you plan to solve the huge problem that is autoclickers??? In Slovakia, practically half of the top players use it. As I heard, they were banned for 5 days, which is laughable. A one liar just laughed at me that he's been using it for years and it's my fault that I don't use it. Honestly this motivates me not to continue in the game. Despite buying nuggets, I have no chance of dealing with fraudsters.

the same thing is happening in the Czech West. When I alerted and even made a video where the player clicked for 6 hours, I received warnings from the team and finally a fabricated ban. The problem is that they are absolutely incompetent and do not give any punishments.

share opinions and solutions, thank you.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They need new tools, like a mouse tracker. Some of these "scripts" are very hard to be traced if they are made correctly. People have been abusing multiaccount and autoclick for years, it is most noticeable on the speed worlds, where those who cheat win gringo items, and the admins do absolutely nothing about it. It's sad.

Zorro

Private
Ok i understand. what do you think about punishments? I heard that on sk 1 they gave a 5 day ban for an autoclicker...that's probably a bad joke.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If you are caught with autoclick you will be sanctioned severly. -% from your money, -% from your inventory and - levels. But, as I said before, it's hard to be caught. I don't know why those guys got away so easily. Many people sold their gringo items for real money (including admins who got them for free, as a Christmas gift), but it's basically impossible to prove.

Zorro

Private
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWest_CZSK/comments/10d6rq3
here is an example that I found in 20 seconds. this player clicked 20 million experience in two months. whenever you log in, you will see the same case, the clicker keeps clicking for 12 hours or more, day by day. perfect dressing and clicking. And nobody cares. When I wrote and ask that I wanted to get money for the premium I invested in the game and they can't ensure its fairness, I immediately got a perm on the forum.

I understand that it is difficult to prove, but I really want a fair statement on how this is planned to be dealt with and that's why I'm writing here, because on the Slovak and Czech forums I only received reservations, mockery and bans.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWest_CZSK/comments/10d6rq3
here is an example that I found in 20 seconds. this player clicked 20 million experience in two months. whenever you log in, you will see the same case, the clicker keeps clicking for 12 hours or more, day by day. perfect dressing and clicking. And nobody cares. When I wrote and ask that I wanted to get money for the premium I invested in the game and they can't ensure its fairness, I immediately got a perm on the forum.

I understand that it is difficult to prove, but I really want a fair statement on how this is planned to be dealt with and that's why I'm writing here, because on the Slovak and Czech forums I only received reservations, mockery and bans.
The video shows nothing, 12 hours daily it's also nothing if you don't have anything else to do with your life...

But I agree that the use of autoclick is high.

Zorro

Private
..someone clicks perfectly for 12 hours, enters a job in the work set, then changes to the experience set without losing a second. in the end, you end it "logically by standing in the health set for 10 minutes", instead of going to put money in the bank. Of course, he does all the work - silverjobs, but at three o'clock in the morning he does the no silverjobs. everyone can see what they want in that video, but that doesn't change the topic..

here are, for example, statistics of how many people download one of many autoclickers:
lamay.png

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
info@innogames.com <<--- the-west ZHd LCM Lenka. There you can submit your complaints. It is questionable if anything is ever based on it. Write in English with your evidence. Good tip do not manipulate

DeletedUser500

To be honest InnoGames should make a premium bot feature for the new infinite PvE and infinite "speed worlds" - the only way they could get me to play the current state of the game is if a bot did it for me.

The half of the game that is not fun to play, is the only part of the game that currently semi-functions, and is currently being pushed with updates.

If it wasn't for the bots, there wouldn't be much activity left.

Although maybe it's possible that the magic numbers in a mystical spreadsheet that says dead game worlds have so much activity that they should stay open for 3 people, are actually being manipulated by bots... hmmmmm

How does InnoGames fix their bot problem?
Make the game about PvP again so they actually have to play. Make it fun so they want to play.
Oh and most importantly, have some god damn common sense and don't give out genuinely game-breaking gear from PvE speed worlds which are constantly running and so heavily favour bots that it's not even worth playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorro

Private
This is written by the player who is in the video and uses a script ( 20 milions experience in 2 weeks) . That's why he keeps slandering me, lie about me and keeps following me. But to the topic. Today I reported a player who publicly admitted to using the script in the salon. I reported his words and actions, the result was no ban. @Loki, problem is also that the supporters are not able to reveal the script. please look at that and also at solutions how to prevent it. It's sad how cheaters laugh at us and happily play on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
it's funny to me, because this Zorro player plays on Czech and Slovak servers, constantly cheats, creates new and new accounts where he doesn't play and only insults players and support. He even recorded a video on his personal YouTube channel where he curses vulgarly in his Slovak language to a member of the Czech team - player Erewan, which he immediately deleted, but someone downloaded and saved the video. This video is circulating on both servers and has already been seen by 500 people, and as far as I know, it is also being investigated by support outside the game.

Those who understand it, the link is here:

I'm sorry if there are mistakes somewhere, I don't know English well
hehehe , I understand a bit of Slovak that I learned from Slovak students that came to my country , I know those bad words... I also know that if you use Tor Browser you are certainly not innocent, same goes with Opera browser.

I came to a conclusion, @Zorro , you are unhappy that some players have passed you on the leadership, you cannot do 15s because you have no time? Hence you report and abuse anyone that has free time to do 15s. You have to understand that doing 15s jobs is actually very easy and you can have perfect time without any autoclicker , you want me to tell you a tip?

Find 2 or 3 jobs that give you the most XP , go to settings and make your Job window to stay open after you put your jobs. This way the job window will not close , have 2 or 3 job windows open , have your inventory open in the background, then start clicking, you literally do 1 click every 2 minutes and 15 seconds, you finish the 25 jobs then you already have the other job window open so you don't need to search for it , you also have your inventory open for possible change of clothes , make 2 or 3 separate sets for the specific jobs you do , change the clothes if required for that job with 1 click ane continue.

Clicking is very easy , I don't know why some people use autoclickers , you literally do minimal clicks , the only exhausting thing is the time , but if you have free time , I say watch a movie when clicking.

P.s. I am not supporting Autoclick by any means

P.s.2 It's very easy ti click for over 12 hours if you have free time , you shouldn't jump to conclusions immediately because someone has more free time than you. It's the way it is and you cannot do anything about it.

P.s.3 @Zorro you firstly said he clicked 20M exp in 2 months now you changed it to 2 weeks , which one is it? With my calculations, with the set he has , he can barely make 45k in an hour , so 45,000x12hours = 540k

540k x 14days = 7,560,000xp i will round it up at 8Mxp with login bonuses. So 2 weeks its impossible to make 20M exp even with the best exp set. 2 months is slow , 1 month is much likely.

540k x 30days = 16,200,000xp , with login bonuses around 20M xp.

Conclusion 2: totally normal numbers. I can make around 20M in a month with no sweat , just need a lot of buffs and 12 hours of free time everyday.

Last edited:

Zorro

Private
You wrote nice nonsense about me, but you don't provoke me:)

I can only tell you one thing about Opera and Tor, buy a new computer in Germany and you will see what browsers you will have from the new one. A pathetic accusation.:tumbleweed:

if you understand Slovak as you claim, then comment on this:
podvod.png

04:48 Zorro, it's possible that you won't have anything to talk about 04:49) Zorro if they give you a perm once [04:49] aleqx let them give me [04:49] aleqx I don't care [04:49) but you probably don't understand (04:49) aleqx because you don't have such a world, for you this is life, but who else is a west youtuber like you and dude [04:51] alegx it clicks for me, because I'm not willing to spend time here and I can use it much better [04:51] aleqx 300k works or how much do I have, I only have 40k manually from 2019 [04:51] aLegx abo [04:51) alegx bot is more efficient and especially it doesn't cost me much time [04:52] alegx you need a straight line for it to pay off [04:52] alegx everyone is happy [04:52] alegx: only you are shouting here [04:52] aleqx: give them a 100 euro a year, turn it on and be a man and don't cry [04:52) aLeqx: and you will play better

For people who don't understand slovak, the cheaters admits that it uses a script and has clicked through over 260 thousand experiences in the game. This conversation is reported in the game, otherwise you cannot claim that it is fake.

Even your accusation that I don't have time to click 15 seconds is a lie. I started playing the server a year late and I'm 23 in Ranking. all I want is fair play. If no one is cheating, please explain to me why there are many downloads per day in the statistics of the script xxxxxx? And it's a Slovak script.

The claim that someone clicks perfectly for lets say 12 hours only silver jobs with three changes of clothes without losing a second and then suddenly waits for 10 minutes in his clothes for health instead of sending money to the bank is a complete joke and probably more than that.

to your exemple. So, you see, it means that the cheaters has been clicked for more than 12 hours. As I gave an example. Thank you for the warning. The player reached around 20 million exp in two weeks. you can easily get 45 thousand experience per hour of work. otherwise it is easily achievable when you work all day. I hope you won't say that even now I'm jealous and the player is able to click non-stop for 2 weeks. Czech support has all the exact information.

it is clear to me that you only want to talk me out and transfer the topic of the topic, but I will continue the fight for the truth.

Edit: why do you keep deleting what you wrote? why don't you stand by your words?

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You wrote nice nonsense about me, but you don't provoke me:)

I can only tell you one thing about Opera and Tor, buy a new computer in Germany and you will see what browsers you will have from the new one. A pathetic accusation.:tumbleweed:

if you understand Slovak as you claim, then comment on this:
View attachment 1058
For people who don't understand slovak, the cheaters admits that it uses a script and has clicked through over 260 thousand experiences in the game. This conversation is reported in the game, otherwise you cannot claim that it is fake.

Even your accusation that I don't have time to click 15 seconds is a lie. I started playing the server a year late and I'm 23 in Ranking. all I want is fair play. If no one is cheating, please explain to me why there are many downloads per day in the statistics of the script xxxxxx? And it's a Slovak script.

The claim that someone clicks perfectly for lets say 12 hours only silver jobs with three changes of clothes without losing a second and then suddenly waits for 10 minutes in his clothes for health instead of sending money to the bank is a complete joke and probably more than that.

to your exemple. So, you see, it means that the cheaters has been clicked for more than 12 hours. As I gave an example. Thank you for the warning. The player reached around 20 million exp in two weeks. you can easily get 45 thousand experience per hour of work. otherwise it is easily achievable when you work all day. I hope you won't say that even now I'm jealous and the player is able to click non-stop for 2 weeks. Czech support has all the exact information.

it is clear to me that you only want to talk me out and transfer the topic of the topic, but I will continue the fight for the truth.

Edit: why do you keep deleting what you wrote? why don't you stand by your words?
Sorry Zorro, but you know that from privacy greente never a chat proof in the public space to messenger. Visualize the names black and then set like this

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Huh?

the cheaters has been clicked for more than 12 hours. As I gave an example. Thank you for the warning. The player reached around 20 million exp in two weeks. you can easily get 45 thousand experience per hour of work. otherwise it is easily achievable when you wok all day.
No , it's not easy , it's IMPOSSIBLE, with 45k xp per hour x 24hours a day for 2 weeks you will make 15M xp ( around 18M with login bonuses ) . It's possible only if you use autoclicker non stop for 24 hours for 2 weeks.
This is normal, if you know you will not die in the jobs you don't have to deposit your money , i for example never deposit when I do 15s jobs , I like to farm as much money as I can the deposit it all together, but that's just me.

Even your accusation that I don't have time to click 15 seconds is a lie. I started playing the server a year late and I'm 23 in Ranking. all I want is fair play. If no one is cheating, please explain to me why there are many downloads per day in the statistics of the script doby 2? And it's a Slovak script.
Where did I say that you don't have time? I asked if you have time , never said you don't have time. The script that you showed and the statistics for the download doesn't mean all those downloads are from slovak players just because its a slovak script , the script is public, anyone can download it for free.

if it's true and you reported it , good for you , but there is also the aspect of sarcasm, in speed worlds the majority will accuse me of autoclicking and I will troll and say that I use autoclick but in reality I don't, I just test the support, the support can log you out to see if you are really autoclicking or not. If you login back immediately then you are clean , if you don't and you try logging in after 10-20minutes or even later you wont be even able to login because you will be banned.

I can only tell you one thing about Opera and Tor, buy a new computer in Germany and you will see what browsers you will have from the new one. A pathetic accusation
If you buy a Mac yes you will have Opera on it but that's doesn't mean Opera is safe to use ( generally yes it's safe but it has a VPN feature ) hence it makes it a suspicious browser.

No new pc has Tor Browser Installed on it ever , that one my friend is indeed pathetic.
You wrote nice nonsense about me, but you don't provoke me
I didn't write any nonsense about you..
The video shows you that you talk and verbally abuse support and the players so I don't know maybe it's fabricated hehe :D

Zorro

Private
Ok from nonsense back to the topic. (because someone doesn't want to understand that this autoclicker can't reach the support yet) In the next two days I will show you something groundbreaking in terms of scripts. Stay tuned. And above all, I expect some suggestions from you on how to prevent the use of autoclickers in the future.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This is off topic, let's talk about bots/autoclick in general, without making accusations about other players, especially since it can't be checked on beta, you need to talk to the local manager via tickets.

Opera is safe to use ( generally yes it's safe but it has a VPN feature
That vpn doesn't work properly, I know several people banned for using multiaccounts with Opera vpn.
And if you have/use vpn, it deosn't necesarly mean that you're trying to break the rules, vpn is not forbidden.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
vpn is not forbidden.
it should be but their game their rules...

Autoclick and bots are 100% bad and a lot I hope the game developers do something about , for now bots and autoclickers will exist and we can't do anything about it..
let's talk about bots/autoclick in general, without making accusations about other players
this goes for zorro too , he is accusing players of autoclicking with no proof , just report them to your local support team and if they find something Im sure they will do something about it.

Zorro

Private
this goes for zorro too , he is accusing players of autoclicking with no proof , just report them to your local support team and if they find something Im sure they will do something about it.

two days and I will refute you with evidence that you are absolutely wrong and you don't understand autoclicker and you are very naive...

and your embarrassing attacks don't upset me...keep doing it, but you won't get any more answers...

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
the biggest problem is not the clickbots but the mods on different servers
they can't won't or will do anything against it, because they themselves play on different servers most of the time