• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

alexboss622

Reservist
Nu-mi place să construiești biserici. Este buooooor. Sunt fără oraș de 4-5 luni. Doar 1 ora de munca...
PvP ruinat? Pentru mine a murit, a fost ruinat cu mult timp în urmă. Sunt fără oraș din cauza actualizării elementului de nivel noob. Am primit KO des. Am o arma normală (nivel 0) și oamenii vor continua să mă atace cu arme înalte (nivel +2 sau +3). Aceasta este o prostie pentru mine. Acesta este un PvP ruinat.

Poate dacă jucătorii de la nivelul 150 (cu arma +2) fac mai puține dacă sunt la nivelul 250 cu o armă normală (nivelul 0). Acest lucru este corect.

you are a player who hates those who manage to beat you through work and more time spent playing.
you said that those who give 15 seconds are noobs. you also said that you don't go to church but only work hours. then how are you going to make 250? by logging in daily? quite pathetic

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Don't like to build churches. It's boooooring. I'm townless like for 4-5 months. Only 1 hours jobs...
Ruins PvP ? For me is dead, is ruined long time ago. I'm townless because of the noob level item update. I got KO often. I have normal weapon (level 0) and people will high weapons (level +2 or +3) keep attacking me. This is stupidity for me. This is ruined PvP.

Maybe if level 150 players (with +2 weapon) deals less damage if I'm level 250 with normal weapon (level 0). This is fair.
With all due respect, I don't think anyone should listen to your ideas if that is your attitude.

Ești un mare prost. Mori de ofticare că alții știu să facă bani pe joc și să-și permită up-uri la diferite arme pentru a te învinge. Dacă nu poți face așa ceva, atunci măcar nu comenta sa te afli în treabă. Acesta este jocul, nu-ți convine, dispari. Te văd toți cât ești de prost din comentariile inutile și fără sens pe care le-ai scris.

regardless that the content of your post is lacking any respect, you should at least show the respect to follow the rules and write in english, so all can read it.

DeletedUser500

And level 0 against level 2-3 is fair for you ?
Yes it's fair because you didn't upgrade. The difference between level 1 and level 2 is negligible with the randomness of duelling.

I'm sorry but in 2022 if you are duelling with un-upgraded weapons, and then crying about it, that is entirely on you.

I agree that upgrades are one of the biggest mistakes in the games' history, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser500

Leveling them cost a lost. And if you got "friends" at events, they can give you the weapons for free and you can level them fast. Simple.
the main content in this game is the other players, if you chose to play solo, that is also on you. You accept the disadvantages of not having a team behind you.

There's premium players at my level that I just can't beat, because they have better upgraded gear than I do.
I think this is a problem, yes, but I wholly disagree with your assessment and reasoning. It's my own fault for not grinding for money to upgrade (or paying real money to gamble) - and further to that there's not enough gear going around in the markets for everyone to upgrade, which is a bigger issue.
The game is already easy-mode, it shouldn't be "free" to have the best gear in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are a player who hates those who manage to beat you through work and more time spent playing.
you said that those who give 15 seconds are noobs. you also said that you don't go to church but only work hours. then how are you going to make 250? by logging in daily? quite pathetic
Work ? More time spent ? Maybe "friends". Or multi accounts ? At every events, I see new players with low levels that join in different towns. They are lucky to get weapons; then give them to high "friends" and done. Weapons level +2, +3.

Use items that give you XP, use buffs that give you XP, use potions that give you XP, do only silver and gold jobs. It's simple noob.
And never sleep. Use automation medal if you have. Work all day. At 75% motivation use potion to go back to 100%.

DeletedUser500

So don't complain if we get to level 250 fast.

First we got to level items to +1; that was maximum. All fair; no problem. After some time, they put to +5. That was a dead end for me.
Agreed, but we just have to move on and try to make the future brighter.

Or ask for Classic West to be permanent.

Agreed, but we just have to move on and try to make the future brighter.

Or ask for Classic West to be permanent.
So the new level caps are the future. New jobs. Not new items every month. That is no future.

I have some weapons level +1. But at every new year, new weapons come that have more damage. So, upgrade them. Next year, new weapons, upgrade them. Next 2 years, same thing. Next 3 years, same thing. This is why I stopped with the upgrades.
A big downside, a big crap is lack of downgrade. I got old +1 items. I want to downgrade to sell them. I can't. So...

ungava

Private
There won't be any big improvements in the game anymore, those few veterans need a new challenge with new levels, new jobs,...
I don't think there are too many new players in the game, and they should go to the newer worlds. Active players in the old worlds should't be held back because of them.
It's not good that someone who has only been playing for a few months or only 1 year is almost equivalent to someone who has been playing for many many years. Or why should we compare a player who doesn't log in every day, or just sets up a few hours of work, or maybe just goes up to the ff and do nothing else... with a player who is constantly active, acquiring and upgrading the latest sets, even buying them for nuggets, or do 1000 jobs/day...

Anyone who is even slightly active has already reached the 150 level.
A 150 level player gets 13 million XP a year just by logging in. So, 3 years after reaching level 150, a player will have around 60-70 million XP at least. (22+3*13) But a moderately active veteran player is around 100 million XP, while a more active veteran player can reach 150 million XP. Above them are the XP-hunting players, but they are not many.
70 million XP would take us to level 165, 100 million XP would take us to level 172.. this is not a big difference.

It is pointless to raise only to level 180, because some of the players will reach it immediately, other players will reach it within 1 year thanks to the sign-in bonuses. So, a good number of active veteran players won't have a challenge soon. It will be easier to level up because the jobs will give more XP. (and I hope FF, duels and quest too)

It is not realistic that someone who has been building a church for 5 years turns into a dueller or fort fighter after raising the levels. Maybe try it for a while, but that's not what he was interested in the game so far, so don't be afraid of a few high-level players.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It's easy to level up. We got items that give XP. We got sets that give XP. We got jobs (silver and gold) that give XP. We got potions and buffs that give XP.

Every job I do, I put XP items. Josephine's clothing gives me +63% XP, Maggie's weapons gives +35% XP, Maggie's horse and saddle +35% XP.
It's not easy , think about how many buffs you need to actually level up.

I can get 300% xp bonus + 25% from a buff + worker bonus , I need at least 200 chewing tobacco PER DAY to farm 1M xp PER DAY. Also you need at least a year of only farming chewing tobacco to be able to do 15s non stop for some weeks.

New level cap is indeed 250 but I think they will do something about the daily login bonus because even the new jobs they added don't give better xp than Hunting Alligators.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
But at every new year, new weapons come that have more damage
These are straight lies. Since cowgirl/vaquero's weapons (so the end of 2019) there were not better weapons introduced in terms of pure damage. All items introduced after cowgirl/vaquero's until Sarah Astor's were weaker in terms of damage. Some of them had better bonuses, but lower damage. And Sarah Astor's weapons have terrible bonus, I don't think people will use these weapons. What you are saying it was true for 2 years from 2017 when they introduced Bavarian platter (which was free) and Penn's weapons with 1 damage per lvl (instead of 0.9 like we used to had to years) until 2019 when they introduces vaquero's/cowgirl's weapons with 10-25 flat damage and 1.25 dmg x lvl. In 2018 they introduced henry hooker's weapons with 1-10 flat damage (like all weapons from 2014 until then) but with 1.1 dmg x lvl. This items were introduced at Easter Event. Few months later they added Mountain Farmer's weapons with even higher damage and also better bonuses, 10-20 flat damage and 1.2 dmg x lvl and also the Shepherd weapons which were also free, like Bavarian ones. A stupid thing they did here was to offer 2 sets for free, one for female characters and one for male characters. With considerably fewer female characters in the game, those items were extremely cheap, leading to a discrepancy between male and female item upgrades. After these items with higher and higher damage they stopped a bit in 2019, adding Highlander's weapons with the same damage as Mountain farmers, but with a different bonus. It was a good thing to do. At the end of 2019 they introduced Cowgirl/Vaquero's weapons which were pretty rare back then and they also didn't dropped from Christmas bags, so I somehow understand the slightly better damage: 10-20 flat damage and 1.25 dmg x lvl. After these weapons, all others newer one had worst damage. Most of them had different or event better bonus in terms of skills, but lower damage. They even dropped the damage by a lot for Bounty Hunter's weapons. Damage is not everything. I do have plenty of +3 weapons and even a +4 vaquero's weapon (the one with the highest damage in the game excluding the newer one, Sarah Astor's with very bad bonus) and i still use some +2 weapoins from time to time, like Jaguar's. Vaquero's +1 has better damage than Jaguar's +2 (and i have vaquero +4) and still use Jaguar's knife sometimes, because damage is not everything. If you want to be a good dueller you need a lot of items in order to combine them to counter your opponent build. I only buy items when they are cheap. First days after they become auctionable or at Christmas event. I don't always buy from the market, i try to find cheaper items and if they are cheap enough at the market I never buy everything, leaving the market empty, because in this way you make extremely expensive items appear.

It's not only weapons. Count all items. Belts, pants, heads, necks, shoes... Zero level items against a players with full items that are level +2, +3. No chance.

Two players, same level (150), same attributes and same skills (all from level up), one with items level 0 against one with same items, but level +3. Who is better ? Who will win the duel ? Of course the player with level +3 items.
And let's say next update is level up to 180. The player with level 180 with items level 0 might have a chance to win against the player with level 150 with items level +3. Because of the attributes and skills from level up; and damage from weapon from level up.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Fort combat damage you have forgotten :njub: Since you can also bring in damage expansion also EP or? So also Fort battles would make more sense?

There are still the cool potion like Potion of Very Little Wisdom, Potion of Little Wisdom, Potion of Wisdom, Potion of Greater Wisdom and Potion of Great Wisdom <<-- The give but also EP?

We write wishes dreams whether that ever our Admin LCM also with reading does?

There are good and very good suggestions but just whether and when it does someone from InnoGame read is in the stars

Beef

Lance Corporal
These are straight lies. Since cowgirl/vaquero's weapons (so the end of 2019) there were not better weapons introduced in terms of pure damage. All items introduced after cowgirl/vaquero's until Sarah Astor's were weaker in terms of damage. Some of them had better bonuses, but lower damage. A

hehe, that was because at the time most of the gear released since magda grabbed the wheel was significantly better than the previous sets. we're getting there now.

anyway, in my opinion, after reading all the replies, i don't see raising the level cap as a bad thing. we're so used to seeing new released stuff in a negative way, that we don't even want new content or the game to evolve.

i'm tired as well of all the lies and all the missed feedback of the devs...it's really hard to be optimistic about the future of the game. but some of you been playing this game for over 10 years and you probably know about every shit that this game offers, 0 to 100...why are you so anti new content?
new jobs coming, new items, at least the raised level cap is something to look up to. realistically speaking, the only time i SORTA enjoy the game anymore is during tombolas and those get boring as well...new is good

i'm anti level 250 as well...but 170-180 wouldn't be that bad of a thing. we'd see how the game evolves and what changes should be done to further balance the game in a way that is enjoyable for everyone. again, for that, you need a person that been playing day and night and knows what to do.

we don't know exactly what will happen going further but i say just look at the filled up part of the glass and enjoy the game as it still exists.

what i am so mad about is that it's probably SO EASY to make this game enjoyable...releasing good content...but nah. it is what it is

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Lvl 180 would be great, even newer players could make it if they really spam the church. 120-130kk xp is not easy to make, but not impossible. But 1.3kkk xp (for 250) is ABSURD. And it will totally ruin the pvp. Leadership is already really strong, going from 2k to 3500 (with already increased riffle damage) is....stupid. Just stupid.

And about new jobs. I don't care. I don't like working. For what? Some very few money and xp? And products? What am I doing with products? Crafting other product to help me work more? No thanks. Back in the day the xp, money and items were significant, even quests were meaningful, 2k xp from a quest counted, now they're all useless. I only do quests for skill points. The story behind quests are not interesting enough for me.

The formulas that this game works on are not made for such high values as we have with the current sets at level 150. I don't want to think about what it will be like at level 250.

ungava

Private
You don't like doing jobs, you don't do quest, crafting... why should the game be adapted to you and not to those who have been actively playing, doing a lot of jobs for years ? If the active veterans are not rewarded they will stop playing. We hope InnoGames will adapt the game to those who actively play all parts of the game.