• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Next level cap - sugestion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don`t understand why are you playing if it is boring
Sorry but I have to repeat my self again.

You spent hundreds/thousands of euros in only 1 world that you play most actively
Your duel level becomes so high that you cannot duel anyone anymore
You cant lower your duel level because it will lead you to a ban ( in GR at least )
You cant play adventures because no one plays and its actually the most boring PVP aspect of the game
You don't farm because you have tons of items/materials you farmed for the past how many years
You cant participate in FF if there are no 2 well put alliances in the world ( whats the point going in a fight 5v20 or even worse 5v5? )
You don't need to farm money if you already have a lot.
Your only choice is to build church for how many years?

Should I start in a new world? What is the point If i already invested so much time/energy/money in a world that I most actively play on? Sure I will register in a new world and I will trade items/materials for my world. I will not invest again money so this world becomes like mine.

In short , the only reliable way of achieving this 250 level , is with 15s jobs but not everyone has unlimited time for that to happen , unlimited buffs for that to happen , see my post a few pages back to see how many buffs you actually need to be able to do 15s jobs for 1 month and without automatic leveling scripts you will get bored so much by just pressing 9 times every 2 minutes for 3 years.

Raza

Private First Class
To be on topic of increasing the things to do in game why not also update the upgrade from max +5 to max +9/10 to have stuff to do while we are bored complaining about the useless updates and the neverending powercreep and it's not like this game became a farming simulator of who has the most useless stuff. Also on topic make a new adventure mode and you can call it the west 3.0 because you updated the most useless stuff in most boring ways possible, because you think the game is worth 10 euro a month for vip per world, other games that charge 10 euro a month for "premium bonuses" or membership actually give tons of hours of interesting and diverse gameplay unlike our little cheeky clicky mouse breaking game that feels like we are still in the 2000' era of games, or it is just me who feels the game is an idle farmer without the actual idle stuff we need and not the rpg it's advertised as?

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Sorry but I have to repeat my self again.

You spent hundreds/thousands of euros in only 1 world that you play most actively
Your duel level becomes so high that you cannot duel anyone anymore
You cant lower your duel level because it will lead you to a ban ( in GR at least )
You cant play adventures because no one plays and its actually the most boring PVP aspect of the game
You don't farm because you have tons of items/materials you farmed for the past how many years
You cant participate in FF if there are no 2 well put alliances in the world ( whats the point going in a fight 5v20 or even worse 5v5? )
You don't need to farm money if you already have a lot.
Your only choice is to build church for how many years?

Should I start in a new world? What is the point If i already invested so much time/energy/money in a world that I most actively play on? Sure I will register in a new world and I will trade items/materials for my world. I will not invest again money so this world becomes like mine.

In short , the only reliable way of achieving this 250 level , is with 15s jobs but not everyone has unlimited time for that to happen , unlimited buffs for that to happen , see my post a few pages back to see how many buffs you actually need to be able to do 15s jobs for 1 month and without automatic leveling scripts you will get bored so much by just pressing 9 times every 2 minutes for 3 years.
How is this answers my question?
It is answers A question which I already knew the answer to that is why I have asked something else.

Besides
Why are you anticipate the same level of interest in the game as now?
Why don`t you move to another world? If not possible to move you should get other nugget spenders on that world to stop spending completely then InnoGames will close the world and open the channel to move.
That is why I don`t understand if you are bored why don`t you do something about it rather then complaining and telling us you are bored?

Raza

Private First Class
How is this answers my question?
It is answers A question which I already knew the answer to that is why I have asked something else.

Besides
Why are you anticipate the same level of interest in the game as now?
Why don`t you move to another world? If not possible to move you should get other nugget spenders on that world to stop spending completely then InnoGames will close the world and open the channel to move.
That is why I don`t understand if you are bored why don`t you do something about it rather then complaining and telling us you are bored?
1. Of course we don't have the same level of interest as before because we already got years in the bag with knowleage about this solved game(solved as in we know how to powerfarm xp and then do what we like), oh wait we will have 1 week of interesting stuff until we test the new stuff and then back to the same old stuff.
2.1. Have you ever tried of moving from a dead world? Doesn't seem like it to me, try moving stuff when nobody wants and get ripped of for 2-10:1 ratios, but again easy to talk when you didn't do it, oppinions are easly formed.
2.2. Good luck convincing someone what he should do with his money, if it were that easy we would all be billioners like elon musk, besides a team member said that keeping a world up is negligible in terms of server costs and they are because i bet low population worlds take under 10gb of storage(server storage is cheap af if they renting servers, and negligable if they have proprietary servers).
3. Lol the game evolved into this by not giving us gameplay options and giving us chatting incentives, i queue up 9 works and i can either spend the 2 min 30 secs doing something else not related to game or rant on the saloon/forum about the bad state the game is in, but please tell us what other thing we can do outside crying on forum and hoping for sunnier days.
4. Where people like you come from whom are on mars while the subject is on earth, aren't you a clone of the other brainy dude called sorinel?

pimpa1977

Private First Class
1. Of course we don't have the same level of interest as before because we already got years in the bag with knowleage about this solved game(solved as in we know how to powerfarm xp and then do what we like), oh wait we will have 1 week of interesting stuff until we test the new stuff and then back to the same old stuff.
2.1. Have you ever tried of moving from a dead world? Doesn't seem like it to me, try moving stuff when nobody wants and get ripped of for 2-10:1 ratios, but again easy to talk when you didn't do it, oppinions are easly formed.
2.2. Good luck convincing someone what he should do with his money, if it were that easy we would all be billioners like elon musk, besides a team member said that keeping a world up is negligible in terms of server costs and they are because i bet low population worlds take under 10gb of storage(server storage is cheap af if they renting servers, and negligable if they have proprietary servers).
3. Lol the game evolved into this by not giving us gameplay options and giving us chatting incentives, i queue up 9 works and i can either spend the 2 min 30 secs doing something else not related to game or rant on the saloon/forum about the bad state the game is in, but please tell us what other thing we can do outside crying on forum and hoping for sunnier days.
4. Where people like you come from whom are on mars while the subject is on earth, aren't you a clone of the other brainy dude called sorinel?
Tell you what

I give up on you guys :D

I tried to give an optimistic view on things and ideas on how you can improve on your situation, but instead of even thinking about it for a split second you guys just hit back with more negativity :D

Sorry for that I have tried to help a bit, but from now on I am quitting to give a different perspective and wont read any of your comments, because I wont let you drag me down to your negative level :)

Good luck

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
400 million xp for lvl 205? This is depressing. I tought i need 250kk for lvl 200.
There is a guy with 2 bilion xp. I suppose this is how much you need for lvl 250. It's even worst. I tought you'd need 1.4kkk xp for 250.

Adi V

Reservist
400 million xp for lvl 205? This is depressing. I tought i need 250kk for lvl 200.
There is a guy with 2 bilion xp. I suppose this is how much you need for lvl 250. It's even worst. I tought you'd need 1.4kkk xp for 250.
depressing its not the word im thinking of :D

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They probably want all the players to leave to close the servers. It is the only logical explanation. 0 investments in ads, 0 investments in a mobile application, a single developer who works as if he were part time, nothing new for years. And lvl 250 and some new jobs are not enough, you need to work on pvp, change the fort formula, introduce prizes for adventures and duels (possibly with a daily limit so as not to be abused by autoclicker/bots), add new maps/gamemodes for adventures, new stuff to do while we are working, buff adventurers (this is the worst class in the game by far, and with higher level, it will become even worst at fort). You can't expect everyone to build the church 24/24 and make lvl 250 in about 20 years, possibly for your grandchildren to take over the account after you die. I hope the inheritance is legal. It's absurd. Not to mention that you have nothing to do while you are building the church. You can't go to the fort, you can't duel, you can't even play adventures because you can't change items (and also, they're boring af). It's tragic.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Its actually 1.377kkk xp , the player that has 2 billion xp is in the support team of .net if im not wrong and also the first 3 players are all in support team so
the only legit import is 4th and below..

neh.png

They probably want all the players to leave to close the servers. It is the only logical explanation. 0 investments in ads, 0 investments in a mobile application, a single developer who works as if he were part time, nothing new for years. And lvl 250 and some new jobs are not enough, you need to work on pvp, change the fort formula, introduce prizes for adventures and duels (possibly with a daily limit so as not to be abused by autoclicker/bots), add new maps/gamemodes for adventures, new stuff to do while we are working, buff adventurers (this is the worst class in the game by far, and with higher level, it will become even worst at fort). You can't expect everyone to build the church 24/24 and make lvl 250 in about 20 years, possibly for your grandchildren to take over the account after you die. I hope the inheritance is legal. It's absurd. Not to mention that you have nothing to do while you are building the church. You can't go to the fort, you can't duel, you can't even play adventures because you can't change items (and also, they're boring af). It's tragic.
It's true PVP needed the most attention but now that they are finished with the big update they should start fixing PVP , I have some ideas about Adventures/Adventure Rewards in Veteran Shop that can easily make the gamemode playable again, I will share them after the update..

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This game was released in June 2008. The playerbase has decreased massively compared to 10 years ago. This step cannot be the first. If it is not the last, it is certainly among the last. Let's not fool ourselves. This game has been on life support for years. All updates from recent years could be done easily in a maximum of 2 weeks of work. Let's see if this new bigger update will bring something new besides the increased level.

DeletedUser5241

The players left because the game is only playable on pc. The game can’t migrate on a smaller device. And that’s because of adventures & fort fights. Maybe there will be a minified version that will not include this game modes mentioned above. There was no major change in the game in the last years. I was not happy about it myself but it’s a change and i hope there will be more.

Football

Sergeant
I dont know these games but these are the first which appear... So 10m, 5m downloads..... can you imagine how much downloads the-west could earn? I dont understand why they missed the opportunity to making a mobile app .... Maybe now its too late..

Screenshot_2022_10_04_10_02_48~2.jpg

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
This game was released in June 2008. The playerbase has decreased massively compared to 10 years ago. This step cannot be the first. If it is not the last, it is certainly among the last. Let's not fool ourselves. This game has been on life support for years. All updates from recent years could be done easily in a maximum of 2 weeks of work. Let's see if this new bigger update will bring something new besides the increased level.
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you! The West is a browser game released in April 2008 by InnoGames. In the role-playing game set in the Wild West, players can start a career as a worker, adventurer, duelist or soldier.