• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Quest: Ödland (Fauler Hilfssheriff?)

DeletedUser

But thats the correct answer... :rolleyes:

What kind of information did you expect?

DeletedUser

Ödland (Gerechtigkeit)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Für mich macht das alles keinen Sinn! Warum wollte er Ödland? Auf der Farm wuchs doch nichts mehr! Könnte denn vielleicht mehr dahinter stecken?

Hint: Hast du vielleicht einen Gegenstand in deinem Inventar, der für Aufklärung sorgen könnte? Rüste dich doch damit aus!

translation: Hint: have u got an item with you which could help me to understand all of this? Please equip!

Does anybody have an idea which item i have to equip? i tried many items but none of it worked

and the 2 quest letters are gone ....

DeletedUser

I have the same problem like Maxim Iwanowitsch.

I don't know what I have to do - which product is the right one - I try any products too.

DeletedUser

Hint:
Es könnte vielleicht als Beweisstück nützlich werden.

means

It might be useful as evidence.

DeletedUser

Put an item - found during the Ödland quests - in the slot...
I'm not a genius - but I put the right item in the slot at the first attempt.

Did you sell anything?

DeletedUser

No, I have nothing to sell. But the product disappeared in my inventory and the quest has been automatically closed, was probably a bug.

it goes after the quest "Gerechtigkeit II" further?

DeletedUser

I've choosen the sheriff when i had to choose, he said:

Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer II)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Der war es wohl nicht! Hör dir die Beschreibungen der anderen noch einmal an, vielleicht ist der richtige Dean ja dabei.

So it was a wrong choise. Now what? Remained just one quest opened:

Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer)

Requires: Reward:
Resolve: Ödland (Der rechtmäßige Eigentümer IV)
+ 250 Experience points
+ $ 250

Now what to do? Tried all my stuffs to equip but neather in saloon, neather at Flint Westwood didnt appeared anything. Any help?

DeletedUser

Why is Dean Anderson not letting me talk to him? I've tried equipping/un-equipping everything in my inventory but still he gives me no quest.

DeletedUser

Did you open eveything in your equipment?
Maybe there's something interresting for Dean inside...

DeletedUser2690

Can you give us a little clue?
I tried all items and nothing happened.

All Questsgivers are gone.

DeletedUser

open

tin.png

DeletedUser

Didn't have that.

Seems I got my translation mixed up and I was supposed to go see his mother first.

DeletedUser

there is specific document u have to equip when u equip it u get different paths of quest the point who to choose the Sherrif Maya Henry waupee i don't want to choose teh wrong path so i need any help here

DeletedUser

i opened it but how do i finish quest with the sheriff please