• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered You have reached your destination

• Thread starter Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi

Anyone who can tell me where click off centre avatar on map every time he or she reach their destination.

If not an option then I suggest that it will be in the future. It's god damn annoying when it centre avatar on the map, specially while you checking things around on the map.

l do now where I sent my avatar and can manually centre when I need that.

DeletedUser

I don't believe there is such an option, but I agree with the idea of it being added to the game.It's a minor thing but it is annoying from time to time.A option to switch it on and off would be great

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I imagine you'd want it off most or at least some of the time, which would probably be better suited to an option docked on the side somewhere, pretty unlikely to be implemented like that. I should think a userscript would be better suited, and probably not that difficult to produce...

DeletedUser

Well I think it should be a part of the game, but if a script is the solution then it's okay with me

DeletedUser

I wounder if anything has been done about this problem, The game still center on my avatar when I reach the destination...

DeletedUser1406

I wounder if anything has been done about this problem, The game still center on my avatar when I reach the destination...
As Diggo said, it's pretty unlikely that they'll implement this. It could be fixed with an userscript :whistle:, maybe if I have some time to look over it, I'll manage to make one to fix this.