• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Wher is Dean (Wasteland(Lost Son))

• Thread starter From Dusk Till Dawn
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"Mrs. Anderson
I haven't seen Dean for three days... I'm so worried about him... He only went on a short break to the forest meadow. Would you mind riding there and looking for him?
Requires:
Go to Mrs. Anderson
Resolve: Waste...tful owner IV)"

I´m at Forest Meadow but i can´t find Dean Anderson :(

DeletedUser3230

"Mrs. Anderson
I haven't seen Dean for three days... I'm so worried about him... He only went on a short break to the forest meadow. Would you mind riding there and looking for him?
Requires:
Go to Mrs. Anderson
Resolve: Waste...tful owner IV)"

I´m at Forest Meadow but i can´t find Dean Anderson :(

The text in this quest like many others have not been changed - it is still the text form the old version. - so pay no attention to where you are told he is - just look through all the county's in the map - an look in all the white spots - and you will find him . Sorry can´t remember the spot. It does not make any sense - I know that - but that does not seem to matter to innogames.

DeletedUser

Thank you Olga :)

I've updated the game several times. Dean was not until hours later (now) in County 1 to see :(

DeletedUser

The text in this quest like many others have not been changed - it is still the text form the old version. - so pay no attention to where you are told he is - just look through all the county's in the map - an look in all the white spots - and you will find him . Sorry can´t remember the spot. It does not make any sense - I know that - but that does not seem to matter to innogames.

Actually it does make sense. Dean is graphically located in a forest meadow but it's not the questgiver Forest Meadow. However, I'm on your side that it's a little bit confusing. I'll talk to our Game Designer about this issue.

I've updated the game several times. Dean was not until hours later (now) in County 1 to see :(

Was Dean shown on the minimap (white dot) but not on the map itself?

Last edited by a moderator: