• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Whats your plans on fixing PVP

antihero

Private
Hey, hi.

Once again - whats are InnoGames plans on fixing PVP, especialy duels. The gap between players 140-160 vs players 180-200 is too high and you cant basicly compete with them. What are you gonna do about this?

ayias

Sergeant
Hey, hi.

Once again - whats are InnoGames plans on fixing PVP, especialy duels. The gap between players 140-160 vs players 180-200 is too high and you cant basicly compete with them. What are you gonna do about this?
Is normal to be like this, some guys played for years other for months, everytime all of u have something to complain about it, grow up.

antihero

Private
well i dont consider it fair that some players had advantage that was rumored that new max level would be a thing and spend last 7-5 years constantly building church.

ayias

Sergeant
well i dont consider it fair that some players had advantage that was rumored that new max level would be a thing and spend last 7-5 years constantly building church.
Church doesn’t give that much exp, the most of the experince comes from daily login so your comments doesn’t make any sense.

antihero

Private
are you dumb or something? when you get daily 50k exp from church + daily login for 5-7 years... you can do the math

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
No player had any advantage, when you reach the 150 cap and you have nothing else to do because you don't like FF or anything and you just like building then you will obviously accumulate a decent amount of XP over the years. Please don't cry about level gap, it's obvious that someone who plays for more years will be higher level than someone that plays for less years , you gotta stop this stupid logic that if someone is higher level then it's unfair. It's unfair for to be compared to low levels how about that? They played the game for decades and , you can't come and say it's unfair.

The new max level cap was rumoured when they wanted to release it not 7-5 years ago, if you don't play the game for so long then tou obviously don't know and it's okay , but don't put words in others mouth and don't make yourself that you know everything. Everything is fair in this game regarding player XP.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I started this game in 2009 but I play actively for the past 3 years and I am level 191 , If I played actively over the years since 2009 maybe I could've been even 230+ , would that be unfair? No. If you want to catch up to higher levels then work hard, invest in an XP set , get some consumables and start 15s jobs, that's the only way you can reach high levels whether you like it or not. Crying about it and making a big deal and opening yet again a forum post about this ( which is not an issue ) is just sad and nothing will change, InnoGames will not magically come and give low level players XP potions to catch up to high levels because someone finds it unfair being a low level.

@antihero what level are you and what exactly are you doing in this game?

Mullet

Reservist
Well, levels are really not the main problem of the duelling. I think it´s fairly balanced, you can even compete with Tailor items (+grindables) vs sets (although I see only resistance as a viable option for Tailor clothing). It´s completly fair, that someone, who put a lot of time and effort to the game should have the advantage, because it´s EARNED. Although Duel formulas could use more transparency, so we can accuretly calculate our builds.
The main issue I see regarding PVP right now, are FF bugs (only those, that personally happened to me, or my teammates):

-The first is where you can "phase out" for a round or two, when you either don´t shoot or enemy will focus those behind you, basically condemning Damage dealers behind you, if you are a tank. Basically free Adventurer´s bonus, but without being able to shoot.
-Second one: even if you are General and the only one standing at the chosen position, the game decides to move you somewhere else before the start of FF (happened to me, starting position before the FF was at Soldiers, moved me to Duellers and kicked someone out of the position there, since being Gen. I had priority for that place, my position at Soldiers remained unattained). Happened in attacks aswell.
-Third one: Being hit outside of shadows- Teammate got hit from the other side of the Fort (dmg), when we were hugging the wall from outside. Three of those as a dmg, and you are done.

With upcoming IFBC (if InnoGames decides to finally publish the final 3 proposals for the Tournament so the voting can begin), those are the things, that they should be focused on right now, because either of these happening at the IFBC, it could be game deciding. Cannot imagine how would they compensate such thing happening.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Third one: Being hit outside of shadows- Teammate got hit from the other side of the Fort (dmg), when we were hugging the wall from outside. Three of those as a dmg, and you are done.
This has happened to me too but I think that it's something to do with Adventurer ghost skill. I don't know exactly how the ghost works and where exactly the shot goes but I think if you are close to an Adventurer that is in the Los of enemies but you are in shadows without anyone seeing you then if the Adventurer ghosts the shot will most probably come at you because you are the closest. I'm not 100% sure though, I could be waffling but if someone knows I'd like to know too.

antihero

Private
i see you guys dont have character between level 120-150 on older server, you would speak otherwise. Its simply not fair. Thats it. And Innogames should do something about this disbalance. Guy lvl 190 have same dmg as me with lvl 4 weapon, how is that fair.

Mullet

Reservist
i see you guys dont have character between level 120-150 on older server, you would speak otherwise. Its simply not fair. Thats it. And Innogames should do something about this disbalance. Guy lvl 190 have same dmg as me with lvl 4 weapon, how is that fair.
For heavens sake, of course he does, because you have invested much less time into leveling than him. It doesn´t matter that you have 40% stronger weapon, if you have about 40% less levels. Have you ever played MMORPGs? Or DnD? Of course the levels are one of the most important determinants of character strength. Even if he doesn´t have stronger weapon, how do you know how he distributed his skills? Or if he bought them and put them all into primary damage stat? Level up a little or reset your Duel level, because your issue is mainly, that you overdid your duelling league and you cannot match the big boys rn.

This has happened to me too but I think that it's something to do with Adventurer ghost skill. I don't know exactly how the ghost works and where exactly the shot goes but I think if you are close to an Adventurer that is in the Los of enemies but you are in shadows without anyone seeing you then if the Adventurer ghosts the shot will most probably come at you because you are the closest. I'm not 100% sure though, I could be waffling but if someone knows I'd like to know too.
I see your point mate, but still that´s a bug. Anyone in LOS should stay that way, regardless if they are shooting or dodging at the moment. This sort of things shouldn´t be happening, because that´s not a minor bug, but game altering one. Still, your theory proves correct, holy moly, Adventurers are more harmful, than I ever imagined :D

antihero

Private
Im just wondering, what you guys sugest me to do? I like duels, but with my duel level, i only encounter guys 170+. Im 149. I have plenty of gear, but enemys have also duel gear on them. What is your suggestion? Just give up, right?

The whole concept is to have the highest level possible and the lowest duel level possible

This can be done with low motivation duelling or purchasing the potion every week that lowers your duelling level or also losing on purpose

So even if you had lots of players around your level eventually if your duel level rises faster in proportion to your normal level you will be in trouble even if you have lvl5 set

I dont know if this is a good pvp system or not but thats how it works
Maybe if they put a cap like your duelling level cant be more than 2 times your character level it would be more fair

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
He cries and whines around. Like a 4 year old choir boy. 4 years and crying rum? Ouch is becoming more experienced and not a 4 year old choir boy who cries. You are talking to a professional who has experienced a lot. Old World 2009 to today 2024. Did he howl? No he did `nt! He tries to share his experience with all of us. It doesn't cost anything to get his answer to set and fill the concrete!? Instead of always doing PVP duels. Work, fortress battles and expanding the church so you get XP to level up 1 to 3 faster. And don't forget the quest in the saloon every now and then. Gives good EP every now and then

Greetings cowboys and cowgirls,

We have prepared a few special bonuses for you this weekend. We hope they make the first days of 2024 a little more interesting for you! Between January 20th at 4:30 a.m. and January 22nd at 4:30 a.m. you can enjoy the following bonuses across all worlds:

+20% money when working
+20% experience at work
+25% work motivation
+10% work points

Have fun with the bonuses! <<---- You had time here level

PS: my 4 year beta The-West @antihero

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Im just wondering, what you guys sugest me to do? I like duels, but with my duel level, i only encounter guys 170+. Im 149. I have plenty of gear, but enemys have also duel gear on them. What is your suggestion? Just give up, right?
Just level up , the more you level up the more skills you get per level + the skills from sets, even 2-3 levels will give you a massive lead on skill distribution via sets because sets nowadays give TONS of skills. If this was a decade ago maybe it wouldn't be the same but that's how it is now.

Not an ideal solution but I like duels too , I'm not that great but I like them so if I really want to make a new character for only dueling purposes I will stay low level for as much time as I have to and I will duel low levels , eventually after thousands of duels you will be Top5 rank if you care about rank and you could be level 60. I have a level 66 dueler character which I basically bully low levels and try not to pass dueling level of 80. I am 1st in rank with 1100+ wins and only 10 something defeats ( I'm not sure because I deactivated my character because the world which I did that in was DEAD ) But yeah, I hope you get my idea.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Uchiha Madara made a suggestion to you. Accept it.

Work set where good worker points give:

Mictecacihuatis Set 1 – 2 Stufen
Liberty Set 1-2 Level
Patrick Henrys Set 1-2 Level
Fred Waites Set 1 – 2 Level

There's definitely more. They are currently 2023. Find an opponent who can knock you out without cheating, then track everything down and look for work where Silberkranz has it. 15 sec job and see that he also gives you XP. Evening fortress fight where you get 11k to 20k XP through the night expand the church and the next day again work 15sec. This is how you can level up quickly. It's best when the bonuses come back.