• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Whats going around on .net server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Its funny and probably there is no balance in acts anymore. There are servers that you get ban for multi, dobby, scripts, unappropriate language and then there are admins, that choose to not see it and thats why there is no order at all. Once you pay a lot, rules dont apply to you at all. Now I dont know how is it going on net, but other languages work that way unfortunately. Multiaccounts should have never been allowed no matter how much money you spend in this game, nor vpn changer. Once you see IP adress changing, you are supposed to get ban as it was years ago. If you plat DE server and have people loggin in from Philipines or Malaysia, you know what is going on. If somebody gets 500 chests thru market, many items or huge amount od money, you know what is going on. We have tried to push admins on 2 language versions, but honestly, its like with a president. Lets change them every 4 years or let players complain. I agree, some scripts may be easily implemented into this game, but more you allow in this game, less money you are actually gettin from players. Why? So, I pay for example 200$ per event, yet there is player with some multiaccs who will just get it for free without any consequences lol.

I understand, that some players may complain based on changed story that has happened, but usually problem nowdays is based on InnoGames rules made by themselves not following but them either :D

Now, i dont know how admins are paid and how much, but it seems like or they have to make sure some % is made per month, or they are just listening by InnoGames what they can or cant do? There are few that are still good for years, there are some as joke watching this game going down the hill, and last, there were great admins that got fired or simply did quit becasue they could watch what is happening now anymore.

PS: I like this game, i just dont like 95% what has happened from this game and how did it evolve. I can give a complimant if dev will actually do something instead of acting like doing something :D

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
To whom can they complain, when there is written in the rules of the game that if you have any problems with a player contact admin of the server. When the person is literally "higher up support of the EN server" or admin TO WHOM CAN THEY COMPLAIN?
You can complain about a CM of any region only to the LCM but you need to know her contact info ( email ) , I used to know it but I forgot how it was , I wish I could help you.

Generally everyone should know that if you think a CM is being a dictator or does many things that are not correct the only person you can report the CM is to the LCM which is the Leading Community Manager aka Lenka

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Have you read your 100 ticket? Have you looked at the email? I know her and no, she's not evil! Maybe you ignored a few rules. Don't block it for no reason.

Read the International Forum Terms and Conditions and you will see why you would be blocked.

Beta is your own world for you too

now the big but :P ;) The international is a top elite or says top address. The admin is secretly reading there. You will never see the admin unless there is a very big problem. Unlikely. Admin can be in the forum as invisible/ghost.

Yeah, but part of the CM position is also hearing dissenting opinions and maybe taking some criticism for InnoGames's or their decisions. When they come in and change the norms that have been accepted, they should expect some complaints. They are going on a power trip.

The ban said "rules violations" but didn't specify which one! That's like the police state throwing you in jail for whatever reason they want to make up.

Mnnielsen

Reservist
It's not even about scripts, we can't even voice a concern/complaint/opinion without getting banned. mnnielsen has deleted years of discussions and then when I called her out on it, she banned me from the forum. She says she "just moved it" but when I go there in incognito mode, the threads are not there. I don't know if it's a "community" if the only ones allowed in are the ones that agree with her. Be warned - agree with her or get shoved out a window.

And definitely don't do any memes that contradict her opinion!
Remember that the rules about publicising support cases don't just apply on the server where it happened, but everywhere.

Remember that the rules about publicising support cases don't just apply on the server where it happened, but everywhere.
I would be having this conversation on the .net forum, but you banned me! You don't like players voicing an opinion that doesn't agree with your strict rule of law. I called you out for the deletions, you lied about it, and now you're making sure I'm silenced.

Funny, I don't see in the rules where CMs are allowed to lie, and also make up rules like "Negative Pushing".

I said you deleted posts
You said you moved them.

Truth is - you did delete posts. Anyone can see that in the forum!

I'll keep reading ;)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What is a dictator? Wen CM Loki, CM Mnnielsen and LCM Lenka block me Baggy. Because they are against hip-hop and baggy jeans pants brands and don't like me. That would be a dictator. But not if you ignore the rule. Mnnielsen knows the rules and knows what she is doing. Roland if you don't want any bans!? Then stop venting your frustration on every forum.

What is a dictator? Wen CM Loki, CM Mnnielsen and LCM Lenka block me Baggy. Because they are against hip-hop and baggy jeans pants brands and don't like me. That would be a dictator. But not if you ignore the rule. Mnnielsen knows the rules and knows what she is doing. Roland if you don't want any bans!? Then stop venting your frustration on every forum.
Baggy - It is not acceptable that some players can go off-topic and not be banned, and I get a ban. Then, when I voice the double standards, I get ridiculed for her power trip? Look at all the posts that go off topic or "not respectful". If everyone gets banned like what she's doing, nobody will be left.

She also lied to me. This is disrespectful. Following the strict rules of the forum, she should ban herself.

iulianp

Reservist
I would be having this conversation on the .net forum, but you banned me! You don't like players voicing an opinion that doesn't agree with your strict rule of law. I called you out for the deletions, you lied about it, and now you're making sure I'm silenced.
Any complain about the mods/cm moderation is made on support, not on the market forum or here :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts, it looks like this discussion has come to an end, everyone has had their chance to say something. We understand if someone wants to appeal or criticise some aspects of the game, that's totally cool with us. But you also have to understand that it has to be done according to our rules and manners. That's why we let the discussion continue as it was, and that's why we're closing it now.

We still suggest for everyone, please feel free to contact us (me and @Loki) here or in the support system if you have any special issues or problems, we can help you more that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.