• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Whats going around on .net server

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitamin2002

Private
Hello
I Know its beta server for testing but we have problems in .net server and our ingame stuff banning players ingame , also can not talk about this on forum as well , because they delete it and banning players if continue opening topic about this or wanna post anything about this in any topic ! Hope here on beta our CM let us talk here so maybe somebody from InnoGames hear our voice on .net server as i dont wanna see anybody banned ingame because of using usefull scripts ... i dont talk about silver gold job or work spam scripts ...

vitamin2002

Private
This post are from one friend that care this game and i wanna share here

To all those who dont get the reference/have not been reading on forums. the current mod team is handing out bans for any scripts that are used under the garb of "enforcing rules". they have shut down all communication regarding this on the forums, for which i was banned and the new thread was deleted aswell, the following is the content of that thread that i made to discuss this and get some clarity from the mods.
Please read it and know what is going on right now, because this is honestly ridiculous, if not even the most basic scripts are allowed (tw-calc, tw-db, tw-friends, fortstats) this game will not last very long and the potential disaster thats waiting to happen is being ignored due to the overzealousness of a few. Dont care what they do to me after this, iv been quite inactive lately anyway but this is just not right. Y'all should seek clarification/push back against this
Here are the contents of the post for which i was banned on the forums.
My understanding from the abovementioned is that the FAQ thread was not the appropriate thread to discuss this issue so iv started this one.
Our questions mainly pertain to 2 issues.
1. There is still no clarity on which scripts are banned
The precedent set by the mod team in terms of sanctionsbans differs greatly from what ishas been communicated to us both over the years and in the preceding discussion on the FAQ thread. There is a sense that there is no plandirection given by InnoGames or any higher up but just an individual or two deciding to enforce the rule (arbitrarily i must add). When an unenforced rule is suddenly enforced, the first thing that's expected is communication pertaining to it. Your way of communicating this to us has unfortunately been temporary bans. Further, im still not sure if the mod team are themselves aware of what is happening, what is unlawful and what isnt, because this drive has been fundamentally arbitrary in nature (meaning based on random choice or personal discretion of a person, rather than any reason or system), if it is indeed so, communicate that to us, if NOT then communicate the system to us, tell us what procedure is being followed.
2. There was no discussion or feedback taken from the community
This is a gamebreaking rule, this game has very few new players joining and the consequences of having such a strong anti user experience mindset will be catastrophic. This rule, which in all fairness was made for an environment wherein there were frequent quality of life updates and people were happy with the progress the game was making. The way things were going was FINE, it was okay, we had no quality of life updates from InnoGames but the scripts were sorta making up for it. This drive to remove them was absolutely unnecessary, if indeed there was a dire need such as some InnoGames direction or problem with how the server was performing with them etc, communicate that to us Is that too much to ask for For years between we had zero communication from the team regarding what was happening, finally in the last few year's we've had a team that's been open to communication, why roll all that back and take us to the dark ages with this 810 people use basic scripts to make this game playable, has there been any cost to benefit analysis of this script purge done by the team
To conclude, i have the feeling this entire furor is being perceived as a bit of an attack by the team, i would like to categorically state that it is not. This is just an issue of grave importance to the player base, and cannot be a unilateralarbitrary processdecision.

Emma Swan

Corporal
This game isnt playable at all without scripts. Lack of improvements caused this situations. So, I would start by changing from top to bottom, not other way around.

Also, this game is so neglected, deleting any potentional player is just a nail to the coffin, which is already made, but not closed.

...hmm, you cant have rules for game full of chaos, thats what I think unfortunatelly.
You cant allow this on this server, that on other server, nothing on this etc. Or you eat meat or not, you cant be 1/4 vegetarian and 3/4 steak lover.

I wonder if it still time to rework this game to be more popular and get some kind of logic, or its too late. I dont know who is behind all of this, but last worlds are the result of doing nothing right. I am starting to feel that dev/devs whoever unable person it is, is totally unworthy to be sitting there anymore.

PS: Valentine is coming, lets get the same rewards like 150, 500, maybe 1000 dollars or red and blue envelope with bonds. When it was created and its still going without any change? I can write down simply 50 things out of my head to show how they are unable to do something right jesus.....

by 2025 this game will be on 1 world in each language version. Some countries will be even lucky to be on their own version and not migrated to other.

or wake up, or shut it down i would say

Syntex explained the approach that the .net CMs should be taking in regards to the scripts. I also don't think anyone has been banned just for using tolerated scripts, the player was probably doing other things in conjunction with those scripts that warranted a ban.

1705332293431.png

However, this guy is still shutting down any discussing/comments about scripts. Having a CM or "in-game supporter" (whatever that means) that continuously shuts down and deletes conversation in a forum is quite absurd. They also deleted a thread that had the scripts that show what is clearly banned on .net (gold/silver job finder, duel warner, bots/automations) versus what has been tolerated in the past. When these circumstances happen, players are left in the dark and want to ask more questions! The .net server is basically down to 1 world that has player activity, this attitude by CMs and the "in-game supporter" will just drive away players.

1705332218966.png

Zorro

Private
I drew attention to the dobby script, and the Czech admin immediately banned me and changed the reason for the ban several times. absolute insanity. As you know, I tried to use an dobby script to see if they would detect it, but they didn't come. she banned me only after I posted videos of how I use it. Now I've been using it for almost a year as a trial and of course it didn't do anything...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Writing here will not change anything as this forum is dedicated on bring new ideas ( which are not entirely heard or not at all ) to provide feedback so the HQ listen to us ( which 90% of the time it never does ) and to focus on .beta world.

This rule has been stated for a very long time now:

§7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies​

The use of bots or scripts is strictly forbidden.

Examples:​

It is prohibited including, but not limited to:

• The use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources;
  • The use of click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks;
  • the use of programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage

If you want to use scripts thats is at YOUR OWN RISK , the game clearly states that use of scripts is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

I agree that 80% of the scripts out there are harmless and they just give a better interface,more stats and generally more options to find out how to play the game. The other 20% are very illegal scripts like Gold/Silver jobs , Duel Warner and Dobby.

HQ has never EVER said that you can use any scripts or that any scripts is OK to use thats why they add a disclaimer that you use the scripts AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Don't cry because you got banned for scripts when they are clearly forbidden to use even if its TW-Calc ( which btw most people think that its an actual script made by the game devs but it's not true at all )
    Most of us old players don't need any scripts to play this game , it's true , of course new players which are the minimum will not be able to get help from TW-calc in game but that is not the end of the game , they can just open TW-calc in a different tab and check from the original site.

• Generally , I think InnoGames should highly consider start adding these script features in game without being scripts , TW-calc can be easily implemented in game , as well as Fort Battle Tools and Big Inventory and I can assure you a lot of players will like this and this will result players not needing to have any scripts. @Loki you can pass this last paragraph to the HQ.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
#8 <<--- Click here and read through. Is it that hard? CM on International has clearly written what is forbidden! I can't speak English and only need a translator. I understand it. Please don't create 100 topics in the script. CM and Mod don't have time to play kindergarten leader. What it says is approved. I translated it for you

Guiri

Corporal
Mods did a search for Gold job script and banned those that had it. People who got banned told their friends "I would never use it, I got banned for tw-calc". Friends believe them and start a forum campaign. Noone got banned for the scripts that most of us use every day.
Then those friends started demanding that they should be told which scripts were "ok" even though it is written in the rules that all scripts are forbidden. Scripts are forbidden as InnoGames has no way of controlling them and they be used for malicious motives. There has been a script where the creator changed it's code in an update and stole your contact list. This is why they are officially forbidden. However each market deal with it in different ways.
So far nobody has got banned for tw-calc, tw-friends etc and they never will.
Stop making drama on forum when there is no need for it. And don't trust your friends.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
TW-Calc-Skript <<---- This is German Wiki and is approved

Right about the ban. Don't believe everything others say.

Forbidden script:
TW Deluxe Jobs
TW Duel Warner
TW Gold Jobs Finder
TWeaker

Got extra red for the ban!!!

Loki

The West Team
Hope here on beta our CM let us talk here
Barkeeper Henry Walker said:
This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!
Conform to the rules and it's all good. :up:

PS: Valentine is coming, lets get the same rewards like 150, 500, maybe 1000 dollars or red and blue envelope with bonds.
the dollars should be removed from valentines tombola
Generally , I think InnoGames should highly consider start adding these script features in game without being scripts , TW-calc can be easily implemented in game , as well as Fort Battle Tools and Big Inventory and I can assure you a lot of players will like this and this will result players not needing to have any scripts.
I have forwarded these suggestions back in '23. I'll sent them again.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You have a problem with @Mnnielsen CM her? Then you have to write/record a complaint ticket and explain everything about your complaint. Subject to @Syntex CM Be polite, don't offend, otherwise you'll have spears for life! Remember that you can read @Mnnielsen CM and all moderators ticket with!

Beta is beta and not a complaint forum. Neither Loki nor ChickenMcGuy can do anything.

Bisop

Private
Beta is beta and not a complaint forum. Neither Loki nor ChickenMcGuy can do anything.

Maybe this is the issue? To whom can they complain, when there is written in the rules of the game that if you have any problems with a player contact admin of the server. When the person is literally "higher up support of the EN server" or admin TO WHOM CAN THEY COMPLAIN?

Also I wouldn't even play this game if it wasn't for scripts, which literally make this game easier and more pleasant to play. Some of thme developers should have already implemented them as a default feature. If they ban me for using them (like you mentioned they do in EN) then I get banned and I guess I won't be playing this game anymore = less money for InnoGames . Nowdays only a few play this game and literally if they want to ban everyone who is using some sort of script then let them do it. Less players will play it and some P2P things like duels, fort battles, adventures will be literally unplayable.

And he (CM) can soon start looking up for another job.

It's not even about scripts, we can't even voice a concern/complaint/opinion without getting banned. mnnielsen has deleted years of discussions and then when I called her out on it, she banned me from the forum. She says she "just moved it" but when I go there in incognito mode, the threads are not there. I don't know if it's a "community" if the only ones allowed in are the ones that agree with her. Be warned - agree with her or get shoved out a window.

And definitely don't do any memes that contradict her opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.