• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

What would you CHANGE in this game?

Emma Swan

Corporal
So I am curious what would you change in this game. I know most of us sound like our hope was hit by the bus :D, lets act like we are 12 and believing in changes then. What would you like to see different or new this year? { Its year 2024, just saying}

Forts - Maybe NPC forts if we have Adv, where if you want to keep it, also add npc playes? Maybe different shapes FF for npc to have more fun?

Duels - Needs changes too, people can loose against St. Patrick set lol

Craft - More? better buffs? Higher levels need better buffs.

Buffs - Better stuff in shop, from clothes, sets to buffs.

Characters - They desperately need changes and remake

Shiny rare items - Maybe new chests for them? New items [not Waupee equivalent what are you going to release]. Collectors have nothing to collect.

XP - Higher lvl = much higher xp. You should get XP from jobs, church, ff, duels based on your level.

Potions XP - add them in every event so that we can see slightly hope in leveling?

Jobs - more, different, important for craftings

Sets - Think at least again after coffee when creating bonuses for them? FF is not the only thing keeping people playing this game. So, why we dont have more of those? Why dont you make sets differently? Clother duels, guns forts, horseride jobs or whatever? It would be more fun to make combinations and it would be more playable.

Dueling - There is no one to duel. Let potion be used every 3 months.

Event winner sets - why only guns?

Jobs - I would add 30 min option as well.

Scripts - Running 24/7 dobby without consequences isnt normal at all. Money should not buy you different rules.

Quests - How about new quest every, or every other changelog? They are useless anyway, so at least that?

Circus - Yes, I need buff 2% luck, or Clauns Balloons yaaaay!

Valentine - Thats the time when you cen win 50$ for spin. And if you are more luck, maybe even 150$!!! Bonds should be updated as well, instead read and blue = violet and blue?

Hunting whatever - put there higher % for bonds, add black envelope as well, Reduce % for quest items.

PS: Imagine collecting horse rides for forts, you buy them with nuggets, upgrade on 1 - 2, you try to get them from events, you use nuggets for that as well and then you get Black Heart ride, for free, that has basically no competition. ehm, whats the point please? :D

But I am quite nice person so lets say at least desing for clothes is good :)

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
FF - no comment

Duels - formula needs a refine , the go to tactics are T/R , it's boring.

Craft - Remove the dumb cooldown timer , increase the points to 1k and never touch crafting again.

Buffs - Yes

Character - its an obvious YES

Shiny rare items - sure

XP - Higher level - I like this

Potions XP - Yes

Jobs - too many right now , no need for more jobs

Sets - Totally no , there are way to many sets , sets should stop by 2025 but we all know that wont happen.

Dueling - I guess

Event winner - No please

Jobs - 30minute should've been already an option but yes , this is a must since sooooo many quests ask for 30 min job but you have to waste 3 slots of 10 minutes.

Scripts - Tw-calc , Big Inventory and Fort battle tools should be implemented as game features. No other script should be needed.

Quests - Yeah why not , maybe more daily quests too , or a new weekly system , idk

Circus - Needs a major upgrade

Valentine - No because more bonds = more chances to get what you actually want and for people that hold onto thousands of bonds can easily make any new valentine set to +3 , but yes , remove the money cases and instead add some buffs , would be more worth it.

Hunting whatever - totally yes , quests items shouldnt be in the hunting boxes anyway but at least if you add them add them with a very small % , NO ONE wants to have 40 quests items out of 100 whatever you hunted for the past days, more bonds in hunting games is a must and add all xp potions even 25% but be realistic and dont add 0.000001% to it. Players waste many hours or days if they want to take it slowly , they also waste a lot of energy and HP , to waste so much resources to get back 40% quest items is just an insult to the players who actually sit and try to farm whatever stupid thing needs to be farmed and it shows exactly how big of a joke the player base is for InnoGames.

And I will add one more thing that has been asked for ages but still InnoGames refuses to listen to the community

Tombolas - Remove every single chest , no one wants to waste 9k event currency or 150 nuggets to get Steel Lined chest or Incredible Chest , no one needs Junk chests or Premium chests , No one actually needs any of those stupid chests , instead , add buffs and more bonds , add Energy box and First aid kit as the only chests because those 2 are the most valuable than any other chest and add maybe event based chests too but please remove Junk Chest , Premium Chest , and all the stupid chests.

since the quest book in beta has 50 items how about increasing the number of quests in the .net book from 30 to at least 40, or better yet all the way to 50? St Patrick season is coming up and with all the different quest lines available at once it would really be helpful to have more slots.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry first, Valentine's Day comes on February 14th! Official St. Patrick's Day is only on March 17th :annoyed:

Sorry first, Valentine's Day comes on February 14th! Official St. Patrick's Day is only on March 17th :annoyed:
yes I know that valentines day comes before Sr Patricks day, I was posting about a change that I would like to see before St Patrick's event starts to give time for it to be considered [even though that is just a dream on my part}

Mia Corvere

Reservist
FF - there are some bugs which we want to discuss are happening, so just fixing these. But perhaps better tank sets. We'd also like to see randomly generated fields around the fort, increased competencies of generals, new capabilities (couldn't builders build obstacles?), add more rewards - an HP potion after every FF would make players more likely to come.

Duels - either need to change a name to Assault and allow players to take an item from inventory - or only allow it between two consenting players (as it used to be in the times of the wild west).

Adventurer class rework. The other parts... after seeing the last attempt, I'd say don't touch them. Or listen to people!

Crafts - either rework items that are barely used (leather coat?) and/or add crafts with 150+ level items.

Scripts - instead of BANNING the useful ones, integrate them into Premium, hire those people who actually care about the game enough to improve it instead of punishing them.

Admin team - please allow for people's voices to matter on other language versions, allow us to ask for admin change, ask for admins to actually understand the game. And perhaps more accountability too - we're forced to adhere to deadlines and they're not? Looking at the events admin team, ATM.

Agree on the winner sets - an animal set or clothing set would be fun!

I would change the .net CM for banning me on the forum, speaking the truth about her! She's deleting years of conversations just because she doesn't like the conversation. We are not allowed to speak our viewpoint.

First - deleted a decade worth of conversation regarding scripts
Second - deleted years of FAQ

In the forum - questions for the CM - I asked what do we call a CM that deletes everything?

That got me banned from the forum.

#endThe.netDictator

Discloussre

Reservist
Dueling system - with some changes he might not be dead anymore and keep dying.
Reverse upgrade - maybe a month we don't use something that has an upgrade, why can't we reverse upgrade so we can resell those items?
Event with bonuses at least 2 times a month, if possible every weekend would be even better.

Dagon96

Reservist
Bonus every now and then for the weekends, like a 20% work points and a 20% exp or money could be realy realy helpful in the curent times when we all aim on getting to level 250.
Duel - id like some changes here, like make the soldier tactics advantage smaller to just 15% normal and 30% with premium, it is prety insane what they can do with the corect build and good gear. Or buff the other classes too. Give duelers 10% in appearance maybe? :)) Or a bonus in the ratio of taughness and reflex or in vigor or shooting. Maybe even to all classes a diferent bonus for each.
Fort fights- id personaly buff a little bit the resistence, i think being a tank is kind of about who has more hp nowadays and who has a better luck in the randomness of aim and dodge mechanics. I personaly believe it is too much randomness.
Scripts- allow us to use some scripts, like the aura one, cause it is a waste of time looking every day for auras in 14 diferent sectors each containing 2-3 locations for each work. Like, who needs this. And thats not some information that we cant acces. A real time saver.
Dead servers - i would like to see action from InnoGames on this one, about the problem of dead worlds where theres no activity whatsoever. Why do they have to keep opening new worlds each year when the older worlds are dieing. And when nobody realy plays on those new worlds, most players that i know play for a few months and than they start transfering their funds to other game worlds. And they keep doing so untill they cant find anybody that plays on those new worlds and wants $ there and than they close the account :)
I have to admit i did the same a few times, and this is becouse nobody that is an adult and that has to work for a living has the time to invest every year in a new character on a new game world. And the few that do have this pacience they dont play that much and they end up stopping spending.
In my opinion, the best thing to do is to stop opening new worlds. Maybe one every 2 or 3 years. And combine a few worlds togather. Allow players to choose one character from the worlds that will be combined and allow them to take some of the items from the characters that will be deleted. Might take a few months i assume to implement this but i see it as a way to make one big world with alot of activity and many players that want to invest money in nuggets.
Concurses- start concurses every now and then, I remember one about some npc-s that we had to beat in duel and for each of them that we won against we were getting a point towards completing a challange for prizes. If InnoGames would do more of this, i think people would be more invested. Or there was a concurs here on beta about the highest value item with aura from works. :)
This one was briliant, i would like to have the same on .ro some time.
Thank you if you read my book. :)
Good luck!

TheMegaira

Private First Class
i want someone who makes changes to the game who knows the game and not a "practitioner" who says: oui, swimming and trading sounds good and a product bonus in duels ...
most of the changes and so-called improvements miss the actual game completely, they have destroyed the game as it used to be. go back to the roots
for me the worst thing was the change of the fk abilities, that killed the adventurer and the proposed character changes don't make it any better
:)
I only stay because of the community