• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Western Friday Sale 2023 - Discussion

dublik

Lance Corporal
glad to have comte on sale again, nice

tho i am slightly disappointed that western friday items have not been refreshed/replaced by something better or they shouldve just been discounted slightly. otherwise not a bad sale.
(now we wait for helen/bull/perry etc sale once again)

Koxx

Reservist
1.When will be available to buy Union Officer set??
2.Why premium sets can't be able to buy all the time in the shop for nuggets only appear 1-2 times per year??

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Not here. There have never been items that have complemented Easter, Independence, Oktoberfest events at the Black Friday sale. Maybe they'll do a separate sale next year with all of them.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
bull should be replaced next year, as all tank atack set and john astor as damager defence set, bouth dont provide exp bonus

so clever thing not to spend
i doubt that they will make a better set astor and bull until at least 2025 , they will for sure make sets that are less than those 2 sets but probably give XP bonus as compensation. thats just my opinion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I can't believe the John Bull set will be included in the Nuggets sale. Since it is an event set. Only John Bull weapons come into Nugget sales.

Christmas Bags 2022 :P

Emma Swan

Corporal
Well, I would say we need every year new tank and dmg sets, so that people can spend nuggets on current events not just waiting for christmas, also that everybody who is new can keep up with game with good sets.

True is Bull needs to be updated and so is Astor. In general we need more FF sets, dmg, tank and buff sets. I dont see problem having 2-3 tank sets released in 24 months so is dmg set. They dont have to be all the same, you can add different bonuses to each of them so that people can choose or make nice combination from sets. I would stop making sets with sector bonuses dmg and attack, but focus more on defence and resistance... being tank sucks now .... Let people play with their own bonus so that tanks arent vanquished too soon as a bug.... Now we have black heart set that gives +17 attack sector bonus and to dodge this you need every God behind you lol