• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Valentine's Day 2024 - Discussion

foscock

Private
Why you people hating on soldiers tactic's? We get flogged in fort battles now, give us some dignity in duels at least. Guessing Emma is duelist class.

Its not that big of a bonus too unless you are using premium which not everyone is and its only a defensive bonus not always useful.

But it would be more fair to change it to something like 50% health regeneration

Emma Swan

Corporal
Why you people hating on soldiers tactic's? We get flogged in fort battles now, give us some dignity in duels at least. Guessing Emma is duelist class.
I am speaking for all classes, as you can see, my suggestion for character classes were for soldiers as well based on this game. I am playing as Adventurer, Duelist and Builder. I am not a spoiled brat hating soldier, but I can see that class is too OP in duels. When I give my suggestions, I am trying to take a look at things and problems from all angels. :) Soldier is too OP, or bonus HP or bonus tactics. period