• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Unsaleable

DeletedUser3503

New set items Unsaleable- easter 2015:

What is the point of this annoying 'feature'?
Why this hasn't been away? :hmpf:

Why the mortician continues out of shape?

I have more whys, but... later :)

DeletedUser3843

Yea, this didn't need a new thread. But Shteff, that link doesn't answer the "why" sets are not made auction-able during the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3503

Forever unsaleable bug?

I just wonder if you have not yet realized... that this only makes the game annoying and discourages players! :mad:

bah :whistle:

DeletedUser

and not exactly a "bug"… rather - a game design decision.

DeletedUser3503

Ya, I just wanted to say that it´s a Fashion Annoying (a good way to keep boring the game)

DeletedUser2271

This was one of the best things that where made in the last 2 years.

Funny is that the number of new accounts registered the days before and during the tombolas dropped like a rock into the water (compared with last year tombolas). There are no players with 2-3 pieces of the gift set but having 60 and more pieces of the draw sets on sale, on the market.

Not selling those things for 30 days, after the ending of the tombola, will make people play on it. Not bask on "friends" to give them the things they need.

After those 30 days, then the trade can begin...

DeletedUser3503

In other hand, this makes the game annoying, where the fair player pays for the sinner player...

DeletedUser3460

I can understand InnoGames's predicament with all the new accounts popping up around tombola time and the prospect of non-nugget players obtaining event items outside the framework of the rules but I would like to see a more pro-active solution rather than a reactionary one. Perhaps find a way to differentiate non nugget purchases with nugget purchases, make the non nugget purchases auctionable 30 days after the event and the nugget purchased items auctionable immediately. Holding people's money/economic freedom for 30 days doesn't seem like a fair solution to me.

Another aspect is that it kills all the euphoria (small or big) through the event, having the items auctionable immediately creates that euphoria or buzz in saloon chat and on the market and is in a way a advertising tool for the event and associated items, if players were in 2 minds whether or not to play with nuggets to obtain an item that they fancied but didn't like their odds of getting what they wanted but see other items in that category listed on the market they perhaps feel some security in knowing that if they don't get what they want they have the option of selling it and using the ingame money to get what they wanted.

Anyhow, like I stated, it's a double edged sword, I hope a better compromise that benefits the players as well as InnoGames can be reached in the future.

DeletedUser3503

My case: I just have 1 account and I´ve had 2 drops using 48k rockets.
I deserve to wait 30days too? I hope not :cool:

DeletedUser3460

In my opinion rockets/hearts/flowers/bonds etc. etc., are a little different as they are form of in-game currency and are obtained with in-game activities all created by InnoGames, whereas fiat money as we know it is legal tender created by governments.