• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Trivia event

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
We had to go back and check admittedly, because we weren't originally confident on the exact 20/30 duration. Either way, it should be clear when we're referring to; as I recall it has since always been ~4h windows.

How the hell should i know respost for all quest in trivia event?
I may know 1/2 max
Many are deliberately designed to be difficult, but answers to all fifteen questions can be found (if you don't know them already) on official sites if you look around. If everyone already knew every answer then aside from being no fun or a challenge, everyone would receive no reward.

DeletedUser3230

I think it would have been fair to give out more information before letting us sign up for this. It is not that they are too hard or too anything. It would just have been fair to have had more information. For myself I simply don't have time to look them up - so I am not going to send in my answer.
If I had known that it would have been this time consuming, I would not have signed up.

DeletedUser1406

I think it would have been fair to give out more information before letting us sign up for this. It is not that they are too hard or too anything. It would just have been fair to have had more information. For myself I simply don't have time to look them up - so I am not going to send in my answer.
If I had known that it would have been this time consuming, I would not have signed up.

You don't have to attend the event if you don't have enough time to seek the answers.

DeletedUser3230

You don't have to attend the event if you don't have enough time to seek the answers.

No I dont have to - but I signed up not knowing the time needed to finish. Not a huge lot of $ - but I would have preferred just giving them away rather than signing up for something I would have know I did not have time for, if I have had know what it was about.

Not saying it is wrong - just saying that it would have been fair, giving more information. I think many of us fell we were sold something we don't really want and not knowing because we could not see the content.;)

DeletedUser1406

Not saying it is wrong - just saying that it would have been fair, giving more information. I think many of us fell we were sold something we don't really want and not knowing because we could not see the content.;)

Yeah but where's the challenge? If the answers were easy to find, everyone would answer them and your prize would really small.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3230

Yeah but where's the challenge? If the answers were easy to find, everyone would answer them and your prize would really small.
It is not about being hard to find - but about just being too time consuming.
Maybe some find it ok- then let them do it then. I just say in the future please try and communicate what the challenge is about. - If you don't you just teach us not to bother.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Oi, no duels inside the saloon, take it out back you two! *smirk*

We will take your feedback on board. You may as well submit something, though; I would be really surprised if you didn't already know the answer to a few questions from memory, add another few on top of that for questions you already know where to find the answer to without searching.

DeletedUser2888

It is not about being hard to find - but about just being too time consuming.
Maybe some find it ok- then let them do it then. I just say in the future please try and communicate what the challenge is about. - If you don't you just teach us not to bother.

You knew that this event was about answering to some questions.
You knew that the event was from december 3rd to december 9th.
You knew that there were 15 questions + 1 bonus question.

So don't complain, all the information needed was given 8 days in advance.
You have no reason to complain

DeletedUser3230

You knew that this event was about answering to some questions.
You knew that the event was from december 3rd to december 9th.
You knew that there were 15 questions + 1 bonus question.

So don't complain, all the information needed was given 8 days in advance.
You have no reason to complain

Sorry - not complaining at all :) Just not going to sign in another time, if you cant be a little more specific in the future. :)

DeletedUser500

It's not going to be very challenging or fun if you knew what the questions were before the event. And you can win prizes! (ie. bonds) so why not give it a go :)

DeletedUser2271

I didn´t get to go around trying to find the answers... just answered them in less than 2 minutes.
I think i only got 1 correct... the other ones are incorrect. But it was just a kind of small contest and for $5000... if i can get 25 upbs, i will play anything :D

I even gave the names of the 2 girls wrong... because i answered the first name i remember to see in game and it was not the girl from the saloon. I remember later (when diggo sent the accept answers warning until december, 9) the name she had when i started playing the game but i didn´t made the correction.

It´s just a game for fun.

DeletedUser

i just noticed i have some new envelopes in my inventory, but i don't know, how many i got from before. Anyway, i got at least 1 of each 250, 100 and 50 bonds envelope.
Will the % of correct answers or "how many bonds each correct answer was worth" be released here on forum?

EDIT: comparing with inventory on tw-db, last updated on 31.oct, i have 3x250 + 100 +50 = 900 bonds more now :D

DeletedUser1406

i just noticed i have some new envelopes in my inventory, but i don't know, how many i got from before. Anyway, i got at least 1 of each 250, 100 and 50 bonds envelope.
Will the % of correct answers or "how many bonds each correct answer was worth" be released here on forum?

EDIT: comparing with inventory on tw-db, last updated on 31.oct, i have 3x250 + 100 +50 = 900 bonds more now :D
Yeah, you just won 900 bonds :) Congrats! :up:

DeletedUser

This is the most generous event I've ever seen in the-west till the beginning!I see contests in the .gr worlds with the prizes given being 150 nuggets for the first and then 100 bonds,a steel line box and a rudolf or a younger's revolver!Only the fastest ones to answer to the questions win and the prizes aren't anything amazing.Here on the other hand in this event everyone was a winner and the bond rewards were massive!Great job and hope that we will see something like that again in the future :)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It isn't really fair to compare other world events to beta events, but nevertheless I am glad you enjoyed it and hope you can put the bonds towards a good testing use ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the bonds and the event in general!

(And I'm still curious about my/ the correct answers... )

DeletedUser

How many bonds you would get for all correct answers (without bonus)?

DeletedUser500

How many bonds you would get for all correct answers (without bonus)?

Reward
Every entrant receives up to 100 bonds (250 for the bonus question) for all questions they answer correctly. For each correct answer, the reward given for that question goes down! For example, if 75% of players answer a given question correctly, these players receive only 25 bonds each. Please allow some time for this to be processed after the event.

So an absolute maximum of 1500, if no one else got any questions right :p

DeletedUser

i know waht was posted.
i just asked for results of event:
if one would answer all 15 questions correctly, how much would they earn?

i would be also happy to see the % of correct answers for each questions.