• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Trivia event

DeletedUser3705

I just transfer 5000$ to Trivia, but i didnt get any message that I get in to event competition.Did I transfer money too early, or there is no announcement available?

DeletedUser1406

how do you do that?

You open the bank and click on "Money Transfer"

5tVA8.jpg

DeletedUser

...you go to a town near you (you don't have to be a member), open the Bank window and switch to the Money transfer tab... rest should be self-explanatory ;)

/edit: Superspeed Shteff ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it a really bad system, people can create a fake account and then collect all the money from others, I thought more like a new character for a short time in the saloon much safer

DeletedUser1406

I find it a really bad system, people can create a fake account and then collect all the money from others, I thought more like a new character for a short time in the saloon much safer

They can't create a Game Mastered Character, or an another character called "Trivia" :p

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure they can.
Trivia
Trivia (invissible space after it)
etc. small details people won't recognize

ps. can you do it on enewatak and alamogordo (the event)?
pps. you only give $4750 to him if you fill in $5000 (because of the $250 fee on money transfer)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3705

In fact ,I transfer 5260 I think, so the trasfered money was precisly 5000$.Bank must earn some cash too ;)

DeletedUser

Hope it won't be lost cause i filled in exactly 5000 but only transferred 4750

aamgdp

Private
Do i have to send 5000 (250 fees, so Trivia gets 4750), or do i have to send 5263 (Trivia gets 5000)?

DeletedUser

At Q10 Before the time requirement was changed, during what twenty minute period could Belle Starr's Deringer be obtained from a quest?

Is it for sure a 20 min period?I can only remember it being 30

DeletedUser1406

At Q10 Before the time requirement was changed, during what twenty minute period could Belle Starr's Deringer be obtained from a quest?

Is it for sure a 20 min period?I can only remember it being 30

Yes, we are sure.

DeletedUser

How the hell should i know respost for all quest in trivia event?
I may know 1/2 max