• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Tribal artifacts ( 2016 Easter ) vs Assiniboine ( 2018 Easter )

• Thread starter DeletedUser4054
  • Start date

DeletedUser4054

WE ARE in 2018 looool. ( Don't delete my messages, admin! )

DeletedUser4054

where do you know? So....Who has the tribal artifacts is OP at Adventures and battle forts.....

messi010

Reservist
Tribal are an error, the devs don't want repeat.
Never mind, I'm impressed how stupid this guys are...
The outlaw gun was made for adv with total 12 attributes so lets crash the system and create a gun with total 60 attris:annoyed:
hbor7z4o.png

asdf124

Private First Class
Never mind, I'm impressed how stupid this guys are...
The outlaw gun was made for adv with total 12 attributes so lets crash the system and create a gun with total 60 attris:annoyed:
hbor7z4o.png

If I get it on my main world, I would have 9k hp and almost 10k hp with ammunition slide.

Now if I use maya's scarf with it, it would hit over 10k hp!
Used my formula to see how much hp I would have
https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-guide.56998/#post-757036
(I get over 20 defense from my gear<Upgraded venom snake(6), level 2 bavarian set(4+3.6=7.6), Independence hero(6), and Upgraded Medal of honor(3 defense) overall(22.6) >with maya<5> would put me at (26). So, 30 with ammunition slide.(10.5k!)
It only has 6 defense but the 15 ap's is pretty overpowered, can't complain since I have won a Tribal Artifacts myself.

How would one win against such a weapon? I suggest having a new adventure set in the AV shop, unlock game modes for it, or make a quest to unlock such game modes?

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Only good thing I can see is that only one player on each world will get it. The people I know who already have the tribal artifacts are going to go ahead and get the new set as well. Something like the golden animals have a much greater impact than these limited edition weapons

There has to be more 'free sets' to help counter these new ones or things will become ridiculous quickly, like a kid playing on cheat mode.

messi010

Reservist
Something like the golden animals have a much greater impact than these limited edition weapons
No no no, the gun is the most important thing in adv so it isnt comparable.

With the Hero winchester + Wright + buff + inspi we talking about a damage about ~ 1.700-1.800.
In the past three years the dmg is growing much faster than the hps because of wright and upgrading items and guns like penns and so on.
So with outlaw rifle maybe ^3 you have no realy chance to hit s.o with a gun that wasnt made for adv or against wright.
In the past the dmg of one shot was about 10% of your life and today its around 25%.

So it isnt very easy to begin today with adv. A new player with level 30 has just 1.300 hps. So the enemy waits for them at the start position of them and kill them just in a round maybe one shot and this every third round. So how should they get fun at adv?

We need sth like in the fortbattle with max 1/3 dmg of the hp with one shot. Also the basic hps should be higher maybe around 2.500 hps. And than you can only take a dmg about 1/5 or 1/6 of the hp to protect them. Otherwise adv have no future and only the same level 150 players.

We need new sets for adv maybe a weapon set to creat a advantage against penn^3 fan^3 and so on with the set boni. We need a set like wright with a horse, product and maybe the gun and unlock the boni with +12 attack just with 3/3 that no event weapon set can combined with this like it was with wright.

It is ok that the guns from the events are good for adv but the guns from the vp shop should be better than them.

Last edited:

asdf124

Private First Class

With the Hero winchester + Wright + buff + inspi we talking about a damage about ~ 1.700-1.800.
Only way to know for sure what you are saying is by finding out the damage formula.

I will see what I can do, however I am pretty sure if someone uses inspi. They will lose something and the other team has an advantage to use an action.

David's gun seems to be the only weapon that can beat up this new set, as the new set is mostly an op ff/job/adventure set.

Do I wish to afford such weapons? Of course, however, I won't be going for these new event weapons.

365-385, and the lincoln set is 405-425 with 12 ap's/8 attack. I believe would do more damage.
Only problem I see is, how will we even be able to obtain such weapons is beyond me.

Wish the weapon set would need to have you do something with fort fights/adventures to be able to gain the weapons.

An achievement I hope.

Jack Beauregard

Reservist
if you use inhalation in adventures do not shoot most of the time because you have to use it to shoot your partner with the most damaging weapon. the set lincoln could be a set to counter the spenders but have not yet implemented it. It will be a moroz or fair type event set, but I have not figured it out yet

messi010

Reservist
Also the basic hps should be higher maybe around 2.500 hps.
Better is sth like this I think. (I´m just playing a little bit with the numbers)
ahjhhmwp.png

Only problem I see is, how will we even be able to obtain such weapons is beyond me.
the set lincoln could be a set to counter the spenders but have not yet implemented it
The Lincoln Cannon should be very hardly that perhaps no one will get it in 1-2 years...

Also the 5% heal should be higher to 10-15%, maybe new skills like the snare but just the other way that s.o can move but dont shoot for one-two rounds with a chance around 25% that this ability grab. Or like inspiration, that your enemy where is 5 fields around you can just taken 25% less of their dmg...

Last edited:

Harsha.1

Private First Class

I'm talking in terms of overall impact. Something like the independence day weapons can be got only by one person in a whole world. The golden animals are something "more accessible" and yet very powerful. Tell me which will have a greater impact on the game - one guy with a very powerful gun or 100 people with a very powerful animal set?

I do agree with your thought that max damage has to be limited to 1/3 of HP like In FFs. That is a pretty sound suggestion that I'm surprised the devs haven't implemented it already

messi010

Reservist
I'm talking in terms of overall impact. Something like the independence day weapons can be got only by one person in a whole world. The golden animals are something "more accessible" and yet very powerful. Tell me which will have a greater impact on the game - one guy with a very powerful gun or 100 people with a very powerful animal set?
Yes but I dont think, that all these 100 people fight at the same side. So there is an advantage, but I think for the ff are much more
indicators imporant than in adv where just the attributes from the gun and +att/(deff) is important. So when s.o like to play ~ 20 adv with these powerful gun per day, I think the impact will be higher than "just" for one ff per day or eyery second day.

asdf124

Private First Class
Yes but I dont think, that all these 100 people fight at the same side. So there is an advantage, but I think for the ff are much more
indicators imporant than in adv where just the attributes from the gun and +att/(deff) is important. So when s.o like to play ~ 20 adv with these powerful gun per day, I think the impact will be higher than "just" for one ff per day or eyery second day.
That's the thing, most event winners are usually njubs that don't even know the importance of gear.

They certainly don't know what the best gear would be.

That is what I think about most event prize winners, say they have outlaw gear that they bought from the market.

They would think that is the best gear while they have wright plane set rusting over.
Dirndl/bavarian set also rusting, but they think outlaw is better.

Let's say out of (example taken from .net worlds, (9 event winners, while only 3 of those 9 actually know what gear to take.)

Having not the best gear is a huge advantage for experienced players.

But watch out for 1 3'rd of the event winners and you are golden.
Fort fights can have one side get more of the golden gear, it is possible.

Although, it seems your prayers have been answered.