• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

St. Patrick's Event 2023 - Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
  • A mediocre set at best, we really did wait 2 years for this "OP set" huh? Everything that can be bought from Towns are so much better than this "OP set."

• Weapons are okay , though I will not use them as Tombstone weapons are way more strong.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
What happens to those who finished the first half of the set and couldn't farm clover at all in the last event? Will we be rewarded in any way? If we had left an item uncompleted, we could still collect clovers, but we had no way of knowing that.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
  • Weapons are okay , though I will not use them as Tombstone weapons are way more strong.
They're bad. They have lower t/r than Harvester's and much lower damage. You have to hit too many hits in order to win with these weapons. This set has become a collection set because it is too weak to be used.
Edit: typo

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
They're bad. They have lower t/r than Harvester's and much lower damage. You have to hit too many hits in order to win with these weapons. This set has become a collector set because it is too weak to be used.
Yeah that's why I said they are okay , they are not bad bad but they could be better given that it took 2 years to release them, sure all parts came out 2 years ago but they had 2 years to maybe make them a bit better but I guess farming carrots is more important for InnoGames..

thenootz55

Private
Weapons are okay , though I will not use them as Tombstone weapons are way more strong.
Yes, but Tombstone are event winner weapons, 99% of the players do not and never will have them :)
Anyway, the weapons could be better, at least damage wise (since you cannot upgrade them anyway). Other than that, certain items like the horse & saddle are still useful (even though only situational).

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
I don't see Heisenzwerg. Bug reported yesterday but no response. I can accept the quests for other 5 Eire items in Saloon and Ghost town, but not this one.
download.png

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
St Patrick day opens the gates only on 17/03 12:00 - 31/03 12:00. also for the Hot Dwarf. You must be patient ID:3534 Éire yield item for you

but why can the other players accept the quest for Eire belt from Heisenzwerg?
if it is closed, then it is closed for everyone, not just for some players.

you don't understand, Baggy - I am not talking about the old quest for Billy goat, I am asking about the new quest for the belt.

Mysehra

Private
Announcement dates are date for the officials servers. Quests usually start one week ahead on the beta server.

And as new on the beta server, not having done the quests last year, I miss the introductionary quest line : Brewing Bad

ancoonbar

Private

you don't understand, Baggy - I am not talking about the old quest for Billy goat, I am asking about the new quest for the belt.

When I accepted the quest below, the Heisenzwerg location got available & I could accept the new quest for the belt
1678373680710.png

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

With me is also closed. Strange that with some players goes and others look in the tubes