• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

question to administration

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to politely and humbly ask if you ever have raffles are planned using bonds to draw?

I do not ask when would such was the insight but if you ever will or already resign from that, thanks for the reply in advance

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Nobody knows the answer to that question, but it's probably unlikely we've seen the last one ever.

DeletedUser2271

Hi I would like to politely and humbly ask if you ever have raffles are planned using bonds to draw?

Why are you asking that? Because you are sitting on a 2000 upbs and many bond letters and you are holding them for another raffle?

Upbs are part of the game... like last year they let people buy bags for money, who knows if in 2016 you will need upbs to buy some more bags?
During that time, you can lose thousands just because you are holding on to the 2000 waiting for an event where you can get 3 or more tries for free.

There is a thing called shop where you can use your bonds... don´t bank on them waiting for something to happen. People that play this game in the last 2 years already should know that "expect the unspected" is a part of the game. So play normally and don´t bank on something that happened yesterday to get some advantage over everyone else.