• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

question about recipe

DeletedUser

How can I obtain the recipe
Watchmaker's tools
Level: 600 / 625 / 650
??

someone found it in a chest (which chest?) or by dropping?

DeletedUser2271

Steel line chest.

Don´t know if that one drops on jobs.

DeletedUser2380

How can I obtain the recipe
Watchmaker's tools
Level: 600 / 625 / 650
??

someone found it in a chest (which chest?) or by dropping?

Its a luck drop you have to be lucky to get it, I have not seen it in Steel chests and I have bought a lot.

DeletedUser

i got it as luck drop.. i think on traveling merchant..

got 1 which i don't need.
the last recipe.. golden music box recipe i got in steel lined on other server :)

DeletedUser

Steel line chest.

Don´t know if that one drops on jobs.

Everyone says steel chests steel chests steel chests and yet I've never heard of a single incident of one actually dropping from a steel chest. That doesn't mean it hasn't, but I'd say that's a rumor more than anything. I've found two weightless leather and one glowing mixture and they were all on jobs, not from boxes.

DeletedUser2271

I have found the last level recipe for the horse trainer on a steel box.
And on the Charlie quest steel box i got the gentleman dinner recipe.

(worst than that... those 2 can´t be used by me.)

DeletedUser2352

From each profession there are two 600 recipes. The ones that are 10.000 drop from steel chests, not the 5k ones.

DeletedUser

From each profession there are two 600 recipes. The ones that are 10.000 drop from steel chests, not the 5k ones.

This is the correct answer.

The master saddler recipe you have found in a steel lined is the pony-express one, not the weightless leather one.

The only recipes contained in boxes are the 450's and the second 600's ones. The first 600's are only obtainable on jobs with a luck drop superior to 5000$.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I should have been more clear. I was just referring to the $5k 600 recipes, not the $10k ones, which I assume can only be found in steel chests. I've found two chili recipes in steel boxes myself. The specific question WAS about $5k recipes, but my answer sounded less specific when I read it again.