• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Quantity of quests

DeletedUser

Dear Devs,

After 331 quests done(no more left in the saloon), i've had a question. How many quests are there in this game, at the moment that could be finished?

Just want to know, if there are more quests to do. I am level 94 now, so i think I enabled all the quests that could be done. But i'm just curious, how many (secret) quests can be done?

And afcourse a question that you can aspect after that; Are there some hints/tips somewhere that we could find these quests or is it finding them randomly? ( It's not really necessary for me to answer this question, but would be nice)

Kind Regards,

Moddervette

DeletedUser

I don't think that the devs will give you an answer ;)
I have permanently contact with the gamedesigner, he says always to me, "Try and find it out" :D
-There are about 340 Quests

DeletedUser

We need some more quests, wich`ll use new jobs, and new items, from new jobs. Please ^^

DeletedUser1352

I am 100% sure that there are more quest then you think :)

btw its not that easy to create a good storryline for a quest......
________
Marijuana Bubbler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had one idea for a story line for quests, but were can i place that, that the dev's read that ? :)

My ideas for storry lines:
after the character quest a continuing of quests, with the national war in america, and after that, a quest aboud the railroad companies...

with as receives after doing a quest, maybe new character bonuses or something :p

DeletedUser

I had one idea for a story line for quests, but were can i place that, that the dev's read that ? :)

My ideas for storry lines:
after the character quest a continuing of quests, with the national war in america, and after that, a quest aboud the railroad companies...

with as receives after doing a quest, maybe new character bonuses or something :p

National War? Lol, I believe you mean Civil War. :)

DeletedUser

Be careful when asking for new items... sometimes you end up with something like the Golden Gun. An item that sounds brilliant at first, but after mass production in some worlds, has drastically tipped fort battles.

As for the number of secret quests... who knows? Not the players. Any numbers we have is a guess. The golden gun quest was likely implemented long ago, but nobody was able to unravel it until this year.

And I highly doubt any devs are going to give you hints for the secret quests. That kind of defeats the purpose.