• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Pumpkin Hunt 2023 - Discussion

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
The names are hilariously on the nose - they're so bad it's somehow charming :lol:

IconNameChace
item_53559.png
Showing its teeth pumpkin6.72%
item_53560.png
Lying on its side pumpkin6.72%
item_53561.png
Scary pumpkin6.72%
item_53562.png
Rotten pumpkin6.72%

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Yay, my finger breaks again 100 times :P :njub: I hope I get something clever and not something I can't use.
This can be used well like Potion of Wisdom and Potion of Wisdom 2x Equal? 1 Definitely has a mistake :njub: Should be called
@Loki (Potion of Lesser Wisdom?)

Emma Swan

Corporal
At least update bonds, give us 90, 200 and 500, potion 5% and 10% and put new buffs in there as well. Every year the same ...... You can also make drop for those pumpking 1 per player so that we dont have too many but exactly enough for quest and rather add more % for chests and new buffs lol ... Also, no reskill potions?

Niklas81

Private First Class
the newest chest is from 2019 that is like 3 yr old chest why not to 2022 or is it for does go live to dec event