• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Proposal

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
There are 6 sets in the SHOP that I bet have been overlooked and not purchased for a number of years
http://prntscr.com/ats18h
I would like to propose that they be removed and replaced with useful sets

Here are the sets I would like to see made available
Cullen Baker Set for 3000 Nuggets
Bill Doolin Set for 3000 Nuggets
P.A. Gordon Set for 3000 Nuggets
Scout Set for 3000 Nuggets
Allan Quatermain Set for 2000 Nuggets
Cartwright Set for 1500 Nuggets

There is a much better chance of money being made by InnoGames from the sets above, than there is from the currently abvailable ones

Please consider my proposal

DeletedUser1406

I moved the thread to the correct section. Please use the questions section only if you have game-related questions. Thank you.

DeletedUser500

Great idea, let the nuggeters just buy any set they like up to level 5.

DeletedUser3460

There is some merit in Ice's idea though perhaps not with the sets that he suggested, I would be in favor of the idea if it were only the first batch or 2 of tombola sets that have a level 50 entry level, AQ's, Natty's, Docs, Freemans, Cartwrights, Fishers, JJ's, Munny's etc.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
all joking aside, it's not the worst idea I've ever seen, would rather have these old sets than the current rubbish that nobody buys ever

DeletedUser4075

make pieces of the sets available as well and include pat desmond and I'll say thumbs up

DeletedUser2271

There was a easier option:
Get the sets into the circus. The old sets can be shuffle around on the circus games. Instead of those items that nobody uses. just get the parts of the sets there. Something that is more than 2 years old, can get into the travelling fair games. Each fair would choose 3 or 4 sets. It would get a better use and give people the idea of using 25 nuggets to play more times.

Joining that with a 50% increase on the products needed to build the circus, it would get us more playtime withing the travelling circus.

asdf124

Private First Class
There is some merit in Ice's idea though perhaps not with the sets that he suggested, I would be in favor of the idea if it were only the first batch or 2 of tombola sets that have a level 50 entry level, AQ's, Natty's, Docs, Freemans, Cartwrights, Fishers, JJ's, Munny's etc.

I'd be for the non weaponized sets(Cartwright, freeman and doc)

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Nah, for some players it will be the only way they can get those sets until xmas bags. I like that idea tbh, I think they should have all the old sets circulating around in the circus prize pool.. at least this way it's random instead of just buying whatever you like for nuggets.