• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Private World/Server ?

DeletedUser4121

Hello there :D
I've a question or an idea....
Is it possible to make an private world or server ?
If its possible ? How ?

If its not possible...(as ive heard ) What do you think about an private world..
Maybe we can rent a server in the feature to make our own world :)
Please say your view about that.

DeletedUser4121

Mhmm ok :)

I tought maybe its possible in the future..
I mean...In the past there were a own world as an reward for friendship points..
So i dont see an problem to do that... i only think InnoGames dont want it right ?

DeletedUser3957

indeed the ultimate friendship reward mentioned a private server but it requires many many friendship points and might not be technically practical if several players reach that ultimate success

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
indeed the ultimate friendship reward mentioned a private server but it requires many many friendship points and might not be technically practical if several players reach that ultimate success
That was more or less why it was removed, it was too easy to reach and too impractical to award it to even a mere handful of players.

DeletedUser

That was more or less why it was removed, it was too easy to reach and too impractical to award it to even a mere handful of players.

If you're saying that having your friends spend over 10.000$ (real money) on a browser game is easy that you and me have a different idea of the word 'easy'.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
If you're saying that having your friends spend over 10.000$ (real money) on a browser game is easy that you and me have a different idea of the word 'easy'.
That's what we thought too, but apparently multiple people share a different definition to us.