• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Please reconsider the adventurer class - Proposal

luvBB

Private
It's not only me... just people talking about that they are sorry chosing this class.
Please take this serios to upgrade this class a bit.

FF example: Being dueller you pray to do a huge amount of damage by scoring a critical hit, being worker you pray to get more dodges and hitting well, a soldier get alot of life sharing leadership to teammates ... but an adventurer what he does? praying to not be killed next round.
Maybe some extra % damage when hitting and less % damage taken could help... is just an example.
Not talking about the "free sleep into hotel" which nobody uses and is such a funny perk :P

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The adventurer clearly needs some changes for the better, especially in the fort battle category, because right now it has an outdated and useless bonus, personally I prefer to play without the character bonus premium feature, to be able to defend damagers without fainting them.

Daarzyn7

Reservist
I am thinking of increasing doge chance by the amount of attacks you take? But then adventurers would also be good tanks.

Anyway not all the changes seemed to be that bad, like everyone can crit is okay if the values were flipped (10 % chance for 2% extra damage).

Soldier bonus could also increase weapon stats by 3/6 levels for the ones scaling with level instead of lowering requirements.

dublik

Lance Corporal
No thanks , Adventurer is broken , he doesn't need any change on FF
Is it only broken because 5-10 people don't like the idea of having a class with better bonuses? Or is broken that communities come together to make sure it gets buffed? I hope if the class will change, not being because 5 people just dont like its current state, for a class to be totally buffed it needs more than 100 people to agree on it and not just 5. (100 is a pure example; it should be higher).

Bomba Voyager

Reservist
Is it only broken because 5-10 people don't like the idea of having a class with better bonuses? Or is broken that communities come together to make sure it gets buffed? I hope if the class will change, not being because 5 people just dont like its current state, for a class to be totally buffed it needs more than 100 people to agree on it and not just 5. (100 is a pure example; it should be higher).
nailed it. botrini should be consist with his points.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
-damage from jobs +horse riding bonus +products found +luck +regeneration +xp/money from quests -money/xp lost from duels +Retain cash lost after being knocked out in job/FF, keep what wasn't taken from duel KO +HP/Mob bonus in adventures

Not sure on percentages of each bonus, but an amount you feel, that would make you WANT to be an adventurer without ruining the balance of the game, I'm guessing anything between 10%-40% across the board.

(Dont know what to change for battles, keep ghosting but ghosting gives more xp/bonds?)

If you think this is OP you live in 2009, you get all of this and more from gear, the class should have a bigger impact than clothes. All of these changes fit the class and would make it worth picking. Similar changes should be made for all classes.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
-damage from jobs +horse riding bonus +products found +luck +regeneration +xp/money from quests -money/xp lost from duels +Retain cash lost after being knocked out in job/FF, keep what wasn't taken from duel KO +HP/Mob bonus in adventures

Not sure on percentages of each bonus, but an amount you feel, that would make you WANT to be an adventurer without ruining the balance of the game, I'm guessing anything between 10%-40% across the board.

(Dont know what to change for battles, keep ghosting but ghosting gives more xp/bonds?)

If you think this is OP you live in 2009, you get all of this and more from gear, the class should have a bigger impact than clothes. All of these changes fit the class and would make it worth picking. Similar changes should be made for all classes.
Also you could make the luck/money/prods/danger specific to each class, so duellers / robbing/bandit jobs, workers construction jobs etc etc

Fairly easy structure to follow for each class

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You guys make things unnecessarily complicated. I think you've noticed how hard it is to make changes. Let's focus on a few serious and useful bonuses that should be added, not invent 100 meaningless bonuses, because it's not that easy to implement them.

Deleted User - 115745

You guys make things unnecessarily complicated. I think you've noticed how hard it is to make changes. Let's focus on a few serious and useful bonuses that should be added, not invent 100 meaningless bonuses, because it's not that easy to implement them.
true , adventurer only need FF update like rest of classes

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Mostly, yes. Other changes may work too, but other classes needs changes too. I would change the soldier's tactical bonus from +25/50% total tactics to +25/50% tactics from your own skills and charisma. It's not fair to gain over 600 tactics from your bonus (alongside double hp). It's too much for these days where you have thousands of skills from clothes.

Deleted User - 115745

the only way to have a chance is to bring a pool here on forum and bring players from worlds to massive vote, if we bring 1000+ players to vote we have a chance , i can convince at least 50 people to make account and vote, if anyoane will do the same we have a chance

luvBB

Private
Unless you're not equiped with something strong upgraded at lvl2+ among with some very very good weapons or ridings, adventurer is weaker at FF compared to other classes. So, until this class doesn't get an upgrade to Fort Battles, and you did read this before picking your class and you might love to battle, don't chose this class :P Also, like WhyNot said before, I preffer to play without that premium perk that protects me but not the power dueller with low life which is behind me and could be killed if I faint.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I only play soldier, I think every class other than soldier desperately needs a buff, and not just in their current bonuses but new ones like I suggested before.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Not gonna lie I loved this :lol: But hey jokes aside I obviously joked about Adventurer being OP and doesn't need any FF bonus. He does indeed need changes ( in FF ).

DaveKing

Private
I'm a soldier on my main world. (I only go FF there, the rest worlds I just make money) But after 10 years, I got bored of the role of the tank, so I'm not interested in it anymore. It's not enough to just fix the adventurer because people are bored with their old classes.
You can freely choose a class or vary the bonuses, otherwise the change is pointless because people are bored with the previous ones.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's not about being bored, it's about adventurer being very weak compared to all other classes when it comes to fort battles.