• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Personal colt and Customized Tomahawk

DeletedUser3230

I am not very god at German - so I missed out why I got those today when I logged on at Enewetak. There was a text - but in German.
Please solve the mystery.

DeletedUser

as long as my short-time-memory doesnt trick me, it just said that the pony express got something for me, without mentioning why.

the way this item works should be clear? damage rises with your experience (normal, not duel exp), i only hope there's a cap somewhere. i would not like duelers with 10M exp that do way more damage than me with "only" 6M exp.

i am level 37 now and my 2 weapons do 38-47 damage.

/edit:
@killado, you can check my profile on alamogordo to see what we are talking about.

/edit2:
looks like the damage rises with your level, and that would result in a cap.
with 36 my damage was 37-46, with 37 it is now 38-47.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks like the damage rises with your level, and that would result in a cap.

with every level the player reaches the weapon gets +1 min and +1 max damage. so that the damage at level 120 will be 121 - 130

DeletedUser

There was osmething under login bonus (which now shows the amount of exp received). It had more windows from 1 to 7 and in eighth there were pictures of 2 weapons.
i also did not know where to click, so i got nothing today.

DeletedUser

with every level the player reaches the weapon gets +1 min and +1 max damage. so that the damage at level 120 will be 121 - 130

thanks sweety. i instantly thought about a new op weapon, but after some more thinking it was clear that InnoGames wouldnt give that away for free^^

but it would be kind of interesting and opens possibilities for new items, this level-thingy...

DeletedUser

Me neither, and the window looked just the same as always. Nothing different :(

DeletedUser

looked like this
This one is from net server after todays update

new-login.jpg

new-login-xp.jpg

DeletedUser2312

i got them in the login. but then I couldn't see them in the inventory. later on when I logged in again, there they were, should you want to check in your chat screen:

[item=888]
[item=75]

DeletedUser

Alright I've found that my damage no longer reflects to my level! I'm level 64 yet my damage for these weapons is now 49-58. When I contacted support here's the reply.

"As the damage increases by 0.75 each level, it is possible that you do not see a damage increase every level."

This has only been applied to beta so far so expect your other worlds to drop their damage as it's implemented there.

I don't understand this seeing as how a lower damage just makes these weapons even more useless. I hope they give us something to make these worth while.

DeletedUser3230

My thought too - what was the point to this weapon - now mine is 91-100 - so it is pretty useless. - It started out at 121 130 - a pretty decent weapon even though it has no skill bonus.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
You "earn" it by merely logging in once after seven days, why should it have an average damage higher (albeit by the smallest of margins) than Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline, Grant's Sabre, the Golden Colt and the Golden Sabre?

DeletedUser3230

You "earn" it by merely logging in once after seven days, why should it have an average damage higher (albeit by the smallest of margins) than Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline, Grant's Sabre, the Golden Colt and the Golden Sabre?

why give it at all - it it is useless- then no point in giving it. With no skill bonus it still was not better than the named weapons - but was OK - if you did not have any of them.

DeletedUser3510

It is better this weapons of levels 1 in levels 120 your weapon does not stop rising in damage.

Thus while waiting for to have levels 45 and to have the déringer the Bell Star that can help.

I am thus so that these weapons rest to implant.

But to arrive has one certain lvl they are almost useless.

As said it Olga without no useless bonus for top levels.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
why give it at all - it it is useless- then no point in giving it. With no skill bonus it still was not better than the named weapons - but was OK - if you did not have any of them.
By this reasoning, why not just remove every weapon from the game except for the golden and glowing ones? It would be completely absurd to have one weapon in the game that is (damn close enough to) the best at all levels, absolutely free and able to be obtained after just one week. With all due respect -- keep dreaming. It takes some sweat to find the best few weapons in the game, and I'm more than happy it'll remains that way.