• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New DotD Sets

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi! I was thinking 2 types of sets for the next DotD event, to implement a new FF character: Support

-Set 1: Giving +400 Sector Damage. +200 Clothes, +100 Weapons, +100 Mounts

-Set 2: Giving +15 Attack Sector Bonus, +15 Defense Sector Bonus (Similar to Robert Lee set). +10 Def/Att Clothes, +5 Weapons, +5 Mounts

Skills: Setting Traps, Hiding, Aiming and High Leadership, no HP (similar to Zapata and Murrieta)

That way we could have another type of fort fighters, not only tanks and damagers, and maybe this way give some useful position to Adventurers and perhaps Workers

thenootz55

Private
There's really no point for other fort sets this year.
You have Leavenworth (Tank DEF) , Sousa (Damage ATK) from this year already. And they pretty much replace Cortina and Captain from 2020 (so 3 years old)
No point replacing John Astor and Bull sets from last year, those sets are still "fresh".

If anything, I'm thinking maybe a set that is 10-20% weaker stats-wise than Nat's set would be good (so reflex set for duels, basically). It has to be weaker cause you can upgrade the items. Reason why I say this set would be good is purely so that player who did not get Nat's set at the Valentine's event can have something similar in their arsenal.
Last year they added Colombian and Skeleton sets - so nothing really for PvP mode. Yet those sets were very well received, so something that offers labor points for the high level jobs would be nice - heck I'd love to see a set tailored for Archeologist or Train Mechanic jobs.

I just hope there won't be another Church construction set this year :D

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I wouldn't mind if they started coming out with sets that were actually impactful.

I dont want union 2.0 but... Very underwhelmed with all these minor minor ugprades that take so long to farm/cost so much.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
We had enough FF sets , not anymore please. We have almost everything updated and honestly there are alot of T/R sets + items + many dueling sets that can be useful so no need for dueling sets. What I would like to see personally is a Product drop set that doesn't require you to use nugget items to get a better bonus. For example if the bonus with nugget items is 280% , the new product set should at least give 260% ( A full skeleton set gives 242% ) . Another set that would be nice to have is a set that is only for Archeologist or Train Mechanic as @thenootz55 mentioned and as I also suggested a set for Archeologist before. I think we should be able to get mega drops of 24k + , there are a lot of items that are very expensive to drop so what's the point if we can't drop them from jobs?

But I guess at least 1 of the DotD sets will be a Cowgirl v2 since the last good Vigor set was Josephine from 2021.

rel2

Lance Corporal
Hi! I was thinking 2 types of sets for the next DotD event, to implement a new FF character: Support

-Set 2: Giving +15 Attack Sector Bonus, +15 Defense Sector Bonus (Similar to Robert Lee set). +10 Def/Att Clothes, +5 Weapons, +5 Mounts

Skills: Setting Traps, Hiding, Aiming and High Leadership, no HP (similar to Zapata and Murrieta)

That way we could have another type of fort fighters, not only tanks and damagers, and maybe this way give some useful position to Adventurers and perhaps Workers
that would be insane damage for attackers ... and i know what i am talking about, i have +325 sector damage bonus and duelists with unupgraded weapons can do like 1500 damage with that kind of bonus, now imagine full sector with 10+ duelists...

Arthur Morgan

Reservist
that would be insane damage for attackers ... and i know what i am talking about, i have +325 sector damage bonus and duelists with unupgraded weapons can do like 1500 damage with that kind of bonus, now imagine full sector with 10+ duelists...
May I ask how you are able to reach such high sector damage bonus?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They can just increase the XP from FF's but they are too stubborn to do that.
They did few months ago. Another increase would not be fair, you would get too much xp from fort battles compared to jobs, church building or dueling. They also forgot about the duel, here too the xp should have been increased by 150%, as was the case with fort battles.

on colo lots of damagers came with sousa weapons on defence too
Because they're strong and defense weapons are weak. You get a bunch of damage, leadership and flat attack from Sousa's weapons, you don't need the setting traps from John Astor/Phoebe/Murrieta's.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
They did few months ago. Another increase would not be fair, you would get too much xp from fort battles compared to jobs, church building or dueling.
That's how it should be , PVP should give more XP than doing jobs or building church.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I agree, but this already happens. And you only talked about fort battles, not about duels or adventures :whistle:
I mean sure , all PVP aspects need massive XP buff. I just commented that FF XP needs to be buffed even more because to be honest, but generally all PVP aspects should by at least x10.

In my opinion FF battles should give minimum 3% because more players are involved and it's more time consuming and in most servers only 1 battle is allowed per day , duels maximum 0.5% because only 2 players are involved and it's only 10 minutes, it can be decided through the level of your opponent starting from 0.1 to 0.5%, it can be exploited very easily hence the less XP , Adventures 5% so players get back to it then decrease it to 1%.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I mean sure , all PVP aspects need massive XP buff. I just commented that FF XP needs to be buffed even more because to be honest, but generally all PVP aspects should by at least x10.

In my opinion FF battles should give minimum 3% because more players are involved and it's more time consuming and in most servers only 1 battle is allowed per day , duels maximum 0.5% because only 2 players are involved and it's only 10 minutes, it can be decided through the level of your opponent starting from 0.1 to 0.5%, it can be exploited very easily hence the less XP , Adventures 5% so players get back to it then decrease it to 1%.

https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/new-duelling-system-proposal.4390/

The XP formula in this is incorrect but... scaled down it be sick (but impossible unless InnoGames hires devs)

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal

Wasn't too far off :D