• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

new black heart of the dead´s set

rel2

Lance Corporal
So i need to ask if there is something wrong with the set or its supposed to be like this... i have lvl 216, so i have +268 sector damage bonus with full set and +17 hit chance with the whole set... now the problem is I dont think these 2 bonuses work together, I think only +17 hit chance works and the damage bonus doesnt work for some reason... i just was on a battle with it and i did surprisingly low damage, because i think the sector damage bonus doesnt work

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
At the moment, the set is bugged, the sector bonus per lvl is not taken into account. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

rel2

Lance Corporal
I don't always reply but I do send the message across. I'm a sturdy bridge. :lol:
It's just that I don't want to become a bit dull by saying "Feedback forwarded" all the time.
any idea when the set will be fixed ? some people would like to use it for battles

asdf124

Private First Class
At the moment, the set is bugged, the sector bonus per lvl is not taken into account. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
actually, damage bonus as a whole never worked in the past. So not sure if the wiki is wrong about damage bonus. While sector damage always worked I think.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Damage bonus doesn't exist in the west, I have no idea what are you talking about. This DotD free set have 2 types of sector damage bonus: one flat and one scaled per lvl. Damage per lvl is bugged, even if it's calculated, it doesn't work.

asdf124

Private First Class
I was looking at the set on the wiki page, and there's two types of damages...weird

Damage bonus doesn't exist in the west, I have no idea what are you talking about. This DotD free set have 2 types of sector damage bonus: one flat and one scaled per lvl. Damage per lvl is bugged, even if it's calculated, it doesn't work.
It did exist, which was why they were offering to refund venomous snake back in the day(it had 5 damage which never worked)