• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Let's Chat - teamwork makes the dream work!

Pocahontas

Reservist
I'd like to discuss PvP battles, so called adventures... This is slowly getting ridiculous... I'm waiting for PvP battle for like 14 days, 12 hours per day, but it seems something is really wrong with it.... that time would be much longer, but due to logoff policy every 24 hours it resets...

It's impossible to finish some quest-lines due to that, so I kindly request west staff to replace that part in quest-lines with something that is actually possible to do... :tumbleweed:

Attachments

• adv.jpg
    adv.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 9

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
no, they need to remove this weirdness and add poker back.
I back this thousand times, since the game has become a gambling machine you can't say what you said before removing Poker because Poker will not be as addictive as the Tombolas and different events you make so people gamble their REAL LIFE money to get. Meanwhile poker was played with In game cash.

Emma Swan

Corporal
I back this thousand times, since the game has become a gambling machine you can't say what you said before removing Poker because Poker will not be as addictive as the Tombolas and different events you make so people gamble their REAL LIFE money to get. Meanwhile poker was played with In game cash.
Poker? Where you could win some interesting prices such as buff, nuggets, upd, chests etc not only money???? I am not saying repace events by poker lol :D I say bring poker back. You can make literally anything more interesting in this game but ..... InnoGames thinks that.... hm, i cant nicely finish that sentence... what do they think actually ????

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Poker? Where you could win some interesting prices such as buff, nuggets, upd, chests etc not only money???? I am not saying repace events by poker lol :D I say bring poker back. You can make literally anything more interesting in this game but ..... InnoGames thinks that.... hm, i cant nicely finish that sentence... what do they think actually ????
I know what you mean , I meant that Tombolas and events which require you to put real money is literally gambling so you can get what you want. Meanwhile Poker shouldn't be considered gambling when no real life money is included.

John Wick

Private First Class
We have received mass updates in the past regarding customization of old sets. In addition, even store items were adjusted for the level. But what I noticed with each update is that the damage of the "old weapons" was never adjusted. Many items bring masses of skill points but the damage is like my fist with a polishing stone?

I find it really bad that the "Golden Tomahawk" and "Howdah's Pistol" have basically not received any updates, although they are much harder to get than sets!

Since you can not upgrade the items and these also give no skill points, the damage (per level) should also be much higher compared to the sets. This would then also balance out, either you choose nostralgia and more DMG or a modern set with more skill points. Both options would be justified. It would make collecting these unique weapons much more interesting again.

Is something like this feasible? Or are there any reasons against it at all?
@Loki @ChickenMcGuy @innogames

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I will pass this on. :up:

for the love of god let a old school dueller advise the changes I'd cry if my favorite nostalgia items got ruined like the rest of the shop items --- I can even nominate people if it comes down to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emma Swan

Corporal
How about fairy trade circus, anything about reward changes? Why do I need Claun set for God sake? Those sets awaiting as high reward are basic ones that you can get from pumpkin, directly selling to mobile trade lol....Also you give there huge amounts of products getting like 20 upd omg.

If you are lazy to boost XP from everything at least give us random drop as reward from duels, forts, jobs, advneture weird thingy, update Union Shop with something good, everywhere are basic things basically from the beginning. Who the hell is going to buy ff buff for over 100 upd, if you can get chilli for 6 days or ffs for reasonable price with quite good buff?

I would also suggest chests with XP/money in it, trading for upd or nuggets?

Q: When, where and how are we able to complete Waupees achievements, talking about those gold guns?

no hate, just thinking.... maybe InnoGames could too at least sometimes

John Wick

Private First Class
Lately, I've been having the problem that I'm always being dueled and the players leave town immediately afterwards. That's not really a problem for me, as these players lose 90% of the duels against me anyway. But I think this should be abolished. If I have 45 minutes to duel someone back, then that person should not be allowed to leave town 45 minutes after starting a duel.

The principle of equality is not given here. It's unfair, cowardly and simply embarrassing.

Currently we also have a certain "timer" to join cities. This timer is also increased the more often you leave the city. A similar principle could also be introduced when leaving the city.

At the very least, I should have the chance to return the favour, even if this person leaves the city. Maybe that would be a simpler alternative.

I wonder if our thoughts are still being heard up there? Apparently none of our suggestions for improvement are being implemented...Maybe I'm just continuing to waste my energy and time here in the forum :lol:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Lately, I've been having the problem that I'm always being dueled and the players leave town immediately afterwards. That's not really a problem for me, as these players lose 90% of the duels against me anyway. But I think this should be abolished. If I have 45 minutes to duel someone back, then that person should not be allowed to leave town 45 minutes after starting a duel.

The principle of equality is not given here. It's unfair, cowardly and simply embarrassing.

Currently we also have a certain "timer" to join cities. This timer is also increased the more often you leave the city. A similar principle could also be introduced when leaving the city.

At the very least, I should have the chance to return the favour, even if this person leaves the city. Maybe that would be a simpler alternative.

I wonder if our thoughts are still being heard up there? Apparently none of our suggestions for improvement are being implemented...Maybe I'm just continuing to waste my energy and time here in the forum :lol:
Players that play like this are small players who think they can get away with anything and are entitled. I agree with you completely on the timer for leaving a town. If it's not viable to make the timer long like joining a town , in those 45 minutes it must be impossible to leave town.