• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Jaguar weapons

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@ Al35ul

Was wondering why the strength is on the range weapon and the dexterity is on the melee weapon for the Jaguar set?
Strength does not only affectin Vigor and Shooting, which is what I am guessing you are referring to. It provides other skills that are useful in duels too (i.e. health and aim).

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
OP is right, ranged weapon is giving red-strength and melee weapon is giving blue-dexterity. Its kinda weird because jaguar clothing isnt giving any strenght on any part(nor set bonus) of clothing at all and since its mostly set for shooters its interesting that ranged weapon has red.

But its just "few" points and shooters atleast has few hp points more thanks to it lol.

Abigail Grace

Reservist
Strength does not only affectin Vigor and Shooting, which is what I am guessing you are referring to. It provides other skills that are useful in duels too (i.e. health and aim).

Strength gives vigor which would be better for a melee weapon. You guys should flip it from what it is. Of course with strength there are still points that are beneficial to a range build, but it would be optimal if the range had dexterity and the melee had the strength. When I run range I, and most players I would think, would prefer the aim and shooting over a point in toughness and health. I would also think a melee player would prefer a point in vigor, toughness, and a health point over one point in aim.

Abigail Grace

Reservist
OP is right, ranged weapon is giving red-strength and melee weapon is giving blue-dexterity. Its kinda weird because jaguar clothing isnt giving any strenght on any part(nor set bonus) of clothing at all and since its mostly set for shooters its interesting that ranged weapon has red.

But its just "few" points and shooters atleast has few hp points more thanks to it lol.

Too bad they didn't think of just give some health if that's what this is all about :D