• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Is there gone be something else like this ?

DeletedUser

Dear dev's

Am playing the west from the beginning, but now, it starts to be really anoying, why the graphics goes backwords instead of frontwords, why we don't see anything on the blog, why isn't there a roadmap anymore, or is that beacause you're shame that almost one fourth isn't done?

Will there be soon follow a big update or not, otherwise, am gone quit with the game here.... What will be stupid, because it is a fun game, but it just need some more great updates.....
By this time and the and of the year....

Thx

DeletedUser

ya it sucks, theres still unfinished stuff on the 2010 roadmap. to me it feels like the west has become "the illegitimate love child" that InnoGames dont care for nor want anymore. lets bleed them dry, keep making stupid changes no1 wants and force them all to leave and join 1 of our new childrens games like lagoonia.
i completely feel your pain, iv been playing over 2 years and find it harder and harder to maintain motivation.
InnoGames and the devs really need to get there prioritys in order :mad:

DeletedUser

Somewhere on this forum, someone (not a plain forumuser, an authorized person) said that the 2012 Roadmap is on its way. Can't remember where I saw it and who said it.

DeletedUser1352

ya it sucks, theres still unfinished stuff on the 2010 roadmap.
the idea behind the roadmap was to show what they are working on sometimes something gets skipped.

Somewhere on this forum, someone (not a plain forumuser, an authorized person) said that the 2012 Roadmap is on its way. Can't remember where I saw it and who said it.

our friendly developer rainy said this;
Why is it a nightmare? This is a very hard assertion. So please tell us devs whats the problem with it. But keep in mind graphics like inventory screen, items is not our part.
"My developing Dream" was that we have one logical code for handling the whole inventory once instead of many different inventories in the old system and i think we implemented it like that and i see there no problem with it. Inventory should work fine you.
But if i am wrong please tell me whats your problem with the inventory.

Edit: Roadmap 2012 will be posted soon

DeletedUser

There is still a little planing about the roadmap for this year and if the concept is finished i will post it on dev blog thats for sure.

I always read that ppl say there are no informations on Devblog but there is no i have to post every week or stuff like that. The concept of Devblog was if a Dev wants to share something with the community he can feel free to post it there. I will do this if i have something cool / special or in my opinion worth to share it.
I could write every day what i have done but this is not my idea of this blog. So please don't claim for postings, be happy if we write somehthing or for now i we have something to write :/

DeletedUser2654

There is still a little planing about the roadmap for this year and if the concept is finished i will post it on dev blog thats for sure.

I always read that ppl say there are no informations on Devblog but there is no i have to post every week or stuff like that. The concept of Devblog was if a Dev wants to share something with the community he can feel free to post it there. I will do this if i have something cool / special or in my opinion worth to share it.
I could write every day what i have done but this is not my idea of this blog. So please don't claim for postings, be happy if we write somehthing or for now i we have something to write :/

I'm with rainy on this one.
It's important to have patience on a beta. If this were on a regular world these questions should be answered very quickly, but on a beta patience is the key to the fullest gaming pleasure.
The Dev-blog is something the dev's only update if needed, not on user-request.

Furthermore, in my honest opinion, If I were a dev and I was VERY busy every day of the week to improve your quality of gameplay and the this stuff comes up and people start throwing away your hard work, demanding things to stay as they were and constantly critisizing my hard work, I'd be reasonably pissed. I don't know what the dev's think of this opinion, but that's what I would feel.
But what annoys me most are those unnecessairy posts. Those post with: "Innogames sucks for doing this" or the milder "I don't like this version". Give us some feedback...
What don't you like?
What would you like it to be like?
Why would we change it?
What are the pro's and cons of this "new" idea?

Now that is feedback... not what 99% of the forum(ab)users type.
Be concrete and tell us what the issue is... don't flame and hope it'll help... because it won't.

Those who already do this, I'm proud of you, you are the type of players this beta is looking for.

DeletedUser

For your information the final concept of roadmap is discussing at the moment i can hopefully announce it with the start of next week

DeletedUser

Rainy, thx for you answer, I had on a place read that there won't be a roadmap 2012 :).

about the dev'blog
i understand the concept, but, don't you wanna tray to post every week, twoo weeks ?
What you have done, that will be fun, and, when you have done not so many, it doesn't matter, than we can see that you have worked ^^, and what you have done, that will always be fun :D.
But ofcourse, work is still a lot more important than the dev'blog !

and about the comments, My critics are always constructed..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For your information the final concept of roadmap is discussing at the moment i can hopefully announce it with the start of next week

Can someone explain "roadmap?" I had quit TW before 2010.

DeletedUser

the roadmap is a list that our developers are planning to do.

Important note: it is not guaranteed that things listed in the roadmap really are implemented. Most of them are just idea's which have to be researched more before there is a real decision whether is is implemented or not.:)

DeletedUser

Important note: it is not guaranteed that things listed in the roadmap really are implemented. Most of them are just idea's which have to be researched more before there is a real decision whether is is implemented or not.:)

Thanks, I figured as much myself.
Skype-emoticons-43-smirk.gif
How long ago was this roadmap thing implanted?

DeletedUser

Ow, that note, i had over read it :p, now i understand every thin :D