• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Independence Day 2023 - Feedback

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
About 2 or 3 years ago. Was there a discussion about a set on German forums. And InnoGame even boarded it afterwards

TadschMahal

Sergeant
it seems to me the patrick henry weapons don't give any set bonus right now? Loki can you confirm this?
@Loki
im not loki but i can confirm that the weapons do not give any set bonus right now. thank you for reporting this bug. we are aware of this issue and we will fix this as soon as possible - so like in 374758349 weeks :tumbleweed:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
All 3 clothes sets are good, even the duel one in certain combinations, but the horse sets are all weak, unusable. Murrieta's which is 5 years old is better than John Sosua's horse set. It's sad.
we talked about em horseset in the feedback thread but they totally ignored all feedback to em horsesets ...i agree with u the horsesets arent that good - except the independence one - youll need this for some new works but event this horse could have bit more skills

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
John Sousa`s Horse
+0.08 Agility ( per level)
+0.0065 Charisma (per level)
+0.35 Hide (per level)
+0.38 Aiming (per level)
+0.10 Leadership (per level)
Speed +220%

My suggestion