• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest Sale 2023 - Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
crap why so early? 1 week later would be better for me on another world. Need Fry's gun now have to wait 1 year meno

Niklas81

Private First Class
ty but no ty nuggets i think most will use for vip prems .you dont like ous to have to many bonds so sell this set and other set for bonds i can say direkt now i will not buy anything from black friday sell or xmas event this yr and event like 4 july yes i know its over the ones that still up for the yr dont think i need spend bonds on them

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
How so and why didn't you intervene in the first set of the Harvester Sale? Was there feedback from our CM @Leones? So we had time to give feedback for Set of the Harvester. It's too late now

dublik

Lance Corporal
discount the harvester weapons to 400 each, just like Fry and you'll make every single player happy. I guarantee it.

dublik

Lance Corporal
Harvester ride is pointless for many players, since Nat's ride set is better in every way. Harvester weapons are relevant only because they give resistances and have decent damage, but the dodging on them is making them a harder sell that it should be. Which means, it needs to be discounted to match reality.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I bought the harvester's rifle and used it once. So good it was again not. Since I do not have the set.

GewehrDesErte.png

Harvester's rifle:

420-444 Damage
+8 Strength
+5 Dexterity
+8 Agility
+ 79 Toughness
+ 79 Reflex
+100 Dodge
+ 40 Aim
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

GewehrJ.Frys.png

J.Fry's Rifle:

499-529 damage
+6 Dexterity
+6 Agility
+6 Charisma
+79 Evasion
+20 Hide
+40 Trap Places
+79 Leadership
+30 Resistance (Combat bonus)
+2.5 Defense (Combat bonus)

J. Fry's Rifle Better than Harvester's Rifle

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Tell that to the ones who are crying. Just wanted to bring evidence that Frys is better. @dublik is to blame for making the comparison #3, #4 and #10
It's okay Baggy , we get it , you like to waste your money on outdated sets. We don't really care if Fry is better than Harvester as they both are used in a totally different way. So your "comparison" means nothing.