• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2022 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
Unfortunately, at the moment, the "Save the gifts" questline has a bug. :(
I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

After finishing the "Do I look like a Santa?" (ID: 3924) quest, in order to be able to accept the next part of the questline, called "Gifts delivery" (ID: 3925) you need to be wearing "Sunday clothing" [item=322000], instead of the shirt needed for "Do I look like a Santa?" (I don't want to give away spoilers).
clothes_fine.png

The issues will be fixed before reaching other markets. :up:

rel2

Lance Corporal

After finishing the "Do I look like a Santa?" (ID: 3924) quest, in order to be able to accept the next part of the questline, called "Gifts delivery" (ID: 3925) you need to be wearing "Sunday clothing" [item=322000], instead of the shirt needed for "Do I look like a Santa?" (I don't want to give away spoilers).
clothes_fine.png

Also it dissapeared from my inventory when accepting the quest, so I had to get another one to be able to complete it, weird

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Also it dissapeared from my inventory when accepting the quest, so I had to get another one to be able to complete it, weird

As we said, that questline has a bug, so possible some aspects not work as we planned. We are sorry about the inconvenience.

CowGirl

Reservist

clothes_fine.png

If I wear the Sunday costume I don’t have a quest, where do I go, please?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I have had the Sunday clothes on! And searched all quest givers on the map! Nothing happened :( Whether the old or the new quest giver nothing. Also in the saloon Niet Nata

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Which last quest? The Sunday dress or? The ID: Does not go in the wiki Since on other worlds the Christmas Festival is not yet Started

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
maybe an idea for next year?
why don't InnoGames put up the old chest in shop on rotation like the clothing?
cause except click events they ain't available anymore

Loki

The West Team
Now available in a SHOP near you:

Name
Price
item_52293.png
Holiday gift 2020​
30 Nuggets/Bonds​
item_52751.png
Holiday gift 2021​
10 Nuggets/Bonds*​
item_53138.png
Green holiday gift​
30 Nuggets/Bonds​
*as it is the Holiday season, we are keeping last years bug so the price is reduced.

Mysehra

Private
120 1671626301836.png + 100 1671626312509.png collected - good drop rate, making it a bit less boring
quest line finish but missing plum cake to complete the card collection : holiday collection cards popped up rarely from green gift box.

carolosjk

Private First Class
Is it just me or has finding drops like the gifts gotten harder in the last events? After all these days and many 15sec jobs and jobs in general I am still at 77/100. I used to find most gifts in 2-3 days at most in the last events. I might just be unlucky, but it seems to be way too time and energy consuming lately.