• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Dueling Changes

DeletedUser

I am not clear on a point. If you lose a duel, you lose dueling experience, I get that. Can you lose a dueling level if the experience you lose takes you below the previous level? Or can you only lose dueling levels by doing the no dueling thing?

DeletedUser3460

Q. If you are at Duelling Level 450 and you open up the duel window and sort players by Duelling Level, with so many other players now at DL 450 (120+ players) do they appear in rank of Duelling XP or is it random? In the past they appeared in order of Duelling Level, not sure how it works now.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It'll continue to sort however it does now; I'm not sure if there is already a secondary sort on duel experience.

DeletedUser3460

If it doesn't sort by Duel XP and randomizes rank or selection from Duelling Level (on the condition that your duelling screen is full with only DL 450 players) it may then be a tedious process for those players wanting to locate the highest possible XP dueller on the map without having to individually look for every player on the Duel Ranking table. If it does randomize selection it may be worth while introducing Duelling Rank on player profiles.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
If it doesn't sort by Duel XP and randomizes rank or selection from Duelling Level (on the condition that your duelling screen is full with only DL 450 players) it may then be a tedious process for those players wanting to locate the highest possible XP dueller on the map without having to individually look for every player on the Duel Ranking table. If it does randomize selection it may be worth while introducing Duelling Rank on player profiles.
The formula to calculate rewards only incorporates duelling level, not duelling experience. If your goal is to maximise your experience per duel then this will make no difference.

DeletedUser

Thanks for clarifying, and moving to the appropriate place. I am not real good navigating these forums. :blink:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I moved some discussion posts from here into the feedback thread. Please use that if you have an opinion, not a question :)