• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Difference between beta worlds and normal

Doretto

Reservist
Hello there,

I'm a new player. What's the difference between beta worlds and normal ones?
Thanks for your answers in advance.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Theoretically this is a test server, where updates are tested before being uploaded to live servers. But in reality it's almost a normal game world, where you get some extra benefits, such as: increased speed on the map, permanent discount on nuggets and discounted prices on some potions in the shop.

Doretto

Reservist
Theoretically this is a test server, where updates are tested before being uploaded to live servers. But in reality it's almost a normal game world, where you get some extra benefits, such as: increased speed on the map, permanent discount on nuggets and discounted prices on some potions in the shop.

I see, thank you for your reply. Any other differences and what's the speed multiplier?

Also what about the speed worlds, I tried to make an account on one of them and it doesn't let me. Is it seasonal or active during time specific events only?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Any other differences and what's the speed multiplier?
Movement speed factor on beta is 3,(3). On normal worlds is 1.

Also what about the speed worlds, I tried to make an account on one of them and it doesn't let me. Is it seasonal or active during time specific events only?
I don't think there are speed servers on beta. They are done periodically on normal servers. They are usually announced on the forum, on the front page and even in-game, so check there.

Doretto

Reservist
Movement speed factor on beta is 3,(3). On normal worlds is 1.

I don't think there are speed servers on beta. They are done periodically on normal servers. They are usually announced on the forum, on the front page and even in-game, so check there.
I was referring in general, where can I find and access any speed world? I tried at ''events.the-west.net'' but without any result as it doesn't allow me to register. Thanks again

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I was referring in general, where can I find and access any speed world? I tried at ''events.the-west.net'' but without any result as it doesn't allow me to register. Thanks again
Speed worlds used to be every month or 2 months in .net but they stopped for the time being. Generally there are a lot of markets so you can maybe find an upcoming speed event in a different market that .net. It really depends where you mainly play , .net has the most events so you will find a speed server more frequently there. Just check their local forum to get more information if there are any upcoming events/speed servers.

In the event server only Global events are played and that's not every year. So don't wait for your luck there.

Doretto

Reservist
Speed worlds used to be every month or 2 months in .net but they stopped for the time being. Generally there are a lot of markets so you can maybe find an upcoming speed event in a different market that .net. It really depends where you mainly play , .net has the most events so you will find a speed server more frequently there. Just check their local forum to get more information if there are any upcoming events/speed servers.

In the event server only Global events are played and that's not every year. So don't wait for your luck there.

Thanks for your elaborate reply, It cleared the haze I had on this. I thought the speed worlds are available only on the event server now. And when I checked the event servers forum I saw those servers are theme oriented with specific rules rather than free gameplay so I was completely in the dark about this.

I haven't played this game since 2011 so I'm completely out of touch right now but I got brought back by nostalgia, now I'm looking for a speed server to play again for a while
I will check the other markets and hopefully I can find something. BTW can you change the language of a national server( e.g. France) so you can play it in English or should I just use auto page translation?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
BTW can you change the language of a national server( e.g. France) so you can play it in English or should I just use auto page translation?
Unfortunately no , this feature is only in beta at the moment , hopefully they will implement it in all servers. What you can do is to translate the page with your browser , if you are using Chrome it will automatically try to translate it for you if you haven't been in a French website before , same in mozilla , if there isn't any option like this available you can download a translation extension on your browser.

Tip: Some websites allow you to translate them by clicking left click and translate but it's not always working.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
you started arguing from the speed of a beta world, I would say to notice the real problems especially fake admin whynot.