• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Damage beats everything

DoUzOs

Reservist
There was no online tank available and most tower duelists were offline.

You can't hold them for too long like you used to do 10 years ago. And the damage you ghost is not lost, your teammates are hurt because of it. It's a strategic bonus, it used to be strong, but now it's weak. And you are not rewarded for it. You should get a dodge shot every shot you ghost or something like this in order to be satisfying. And you also need another buff along this dodge shots transformation.
Oh, that was a tricky situation. I don't know if you had character prem on, but if you like to play the adventurer more like a tank and less like a ghost, maybe don't use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.
Well, you do get like 5 points on the fort battles' ranking board for ghosting. Which is 5 times more than getting a dodge on your stats.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Adventurer will take -5%/-10% damage at fort battles.
Leadership damage formula will be changed from [(leadership*(weapon damage + buffs + sector damage)]/HP to [(0.9*leadership*(weapon damage + buffs + sector damage)]/HP
Or something like this, so small that it doesn't matter,

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Oh, that was a tricky situation. I don't know if you had character prem on, but if you like to play the adventurer more like a tank and less like a ghost, maybe don't use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.
Well, you do get like 5 points on the fort battles' ranking board for ghosting. Which is 5 times more than getting a dodge on your stats.
What is a ghost set for adventure? If you have Union, you take that. If you still have summer ghosts okay

HonS10pl

Reservist
On the Polish forum, I added the idea of changing the absorption, but it was rejected.
I wanted the absorption to be a percentage, not a point like it is now.
A soldier with 500 absorption will get a shot from full leadership for 1000 and the rest of the players will shoot for 0.
After changing the absorption to a percentage (500=50%, 222=22.2%, 27=2.7%), a soldier with an absorption of 500 will get a full command shot for 750 and the rest of the players will shoot for 250.
The change will weaken full leadership players, but will help weak players to do damage in battles.

Sorry for translation errors. :)

DoUzOs

Reservist
What is a ghost set for adventure? If you have Union, you take that. If you still have summer ghosts okay
What do you mean by "ghost set"? The Union set is not suitable for adventurers, only for duelers and workers that play as duelers in fort fights. It's a damage set, I mean, so not for tanks like the adventurers.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What do you mean by "ghost set"? The Union set is not suitable for adventurers, only for duelers and workers that play as duelers in fort fights. It's a damage set, I mean, so not for tanks like the adventurers.
Oh, that was a tricky situation. I don't know if you had character prem on, but if you like to play the adventurer more like a tank and less like a ghost, maybe don't use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.<<<---????

DoUzOs

Reservist
Oh, that was a tricky situation. I don't know if you had character prem on, but if you like to play the adventurer more like a tank and less like a ghost, maybe don't use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.<<<---????
Well, what I wrote is pretty self-explanatory. The adventurer, as previously mentioned, has the characteristic of being able to "ghost" in a round. That's a percentage of 25% for each round. By using character premium (which enhances/doubles your character's bonuses), that percentage goes up to 50%. So, if you DON'T want to have a high chance of ghosting, thus using your player as a tank and not as a ghost, do not use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Well, what I wrote is pretty self-explanatory. The adventurer, as previously mentioned, has the characteristic of being able to "ghost" in a round. That's a percentage of 25% for each round. By using character premium (which enhances/doubles your character's bonuses), that percentage goes up to 50%. So, if you DON'T want to have a high chance of ghosting, thus using your player as a tank and not as a ghost, do not use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.
And what do you recommend me for a set of clothes for 56 rounds of ghosting? :rolleyes:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
And what do you recommend me for a set of clothes for 56 rounds of ghosting? :rolleyes:
There isn't a specific set that helps you ghost , who told you that? Also it's impossible to ghost for 56 rounds, having a lower Ghost chance helps your teammates to not die because of your ghost, if you play Premium Adventurer you should not climb towers unless there isn't anyone else on that same tower.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
There isn't a specific set that helps you ghost , who told you that? Also it's impossible to ghost for 56 rounds, having a lower Ghost chance helps your teammates to not die because of your ghost, if you play Premium Adventurer you should not climb towers unless there isn't anyone else on that same tower.
DoUzOs Oh, that was a tricky situation. I don't know if you had character prem on, but if you like to play the adventurer more like a tank and less like a ghost, maybe don't use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.<<<---????
Well, what I wrote is pretty self-explanatory. The adventurer, as previously mentioned, has the characteristic of being able to "ghost" in a round. That's a percentage of 25% for each round. By using character premium (which enhances/doubles your character's bonuses), that percentage goes up to 50%. So, if you DON'T want to have a high chance of ghosting, thus using your player as a tank and not as a ghost, do not use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting. <<-- He is to blame that I had asked :njub: Oh okay

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
DoUzOs Oh, that was a tricky situation. I don't know if you had character prem on, but if you like to play the adventurer more like a tank and less like a ghost, maybe don't use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting.<<<---????
Well, what I wrote is pretty self-explanatory. The adventurer, as previously mentioned, has the characteristic of being able to "ghost" in a round. That's a percentage of 25% for each round. By using character premium (which enhances/doubles your character's bonuses), that percentage goes up to 50%. So, if you DON'T want to have a high chance of ghosting, thus using your player as a tank and not as a ghost, do not use prem so you can have a lower chance of ghosting. <<-- He is to blame that I had asked :njub: Oh okay
More like a tank = meaning you play with no premium and you help at towers.
More like a ghost = meaning you play with premium and you hold sectors and ghost shots..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
More like a tank = meaning you play with no premium and you help at towers.
More like a ghost = meaning you play with premium and you hold sectors and ghost shots..
Yes I play for ömmm few years Premium Gold. Stand mostly at the fk on the election rarely on the turret. But just the right set you have to know how to distribute the right sKillspunkte

foscock

Private
Um which adventurers here never go on towers? Is that something on weird abandoned worlds? Cuz, advents kinda have to block towers for battles to last longer then 30 rounds these days, at least on EN Colorado.

Also, can someone please reassure me that this new formula isn't just a stab in the dark, and will not stay in effect even after it's proven to be even worse then what we have now?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Yes I play for ömmm few years Premium Gold. Stand mostly at the fk on the election rarely on the turret. But just the right set you have to know how to distribute the right sKillspunkte
There aren't any special skills to increase your Ghost...
Um which adventurers here never go on towers? Is that something on weird abandoned worlds? Cuz, advents kinda have to block towers for battles to last longer then 30 rounds these days, at least on EN Colorado.

Also, can someone please reassure me that this new formula isn't just a stab in the dark, and will not stay in effect even after it's proven to be even worse then what we have now?
I never said adventurers should never go on towers