• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Cracked Egg

DeletedUser

If you were stuck on the quest before, try again after the update this afternoon :)

So the quest lines finally showed up, but now the cracked eggs won't drop. I know I should not have actually opened up all the ones I got from before the fix, but now - after 100x of doing milling grains - I cannot get the second egg.

is there something I am missing?

DeletedUser

I'v got 4 pieces of the puzzle, 1 fully completed puzzle and a chocolate bunny that to my knowledge does nothing. What am I missing?
I'm very interested to know which job to do, to get the third cracked egg/third piece of the puzzle. :)

DeletedUser

So the quest lines finally showed up, but now the cracked eggs won't drop. I know I should not have actually opened up all the ones I got from before the fix, but now - after 100x of doing milling grains - I cannot get the second egg.

Update: still can't get the second cracked egg to drop. Anyone? Ideas?

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team

If you cancel and reaccept the quest, you should be able to use the puzzle piece to complete it.